33 Courage and Horses

I don't know why but the previous chapter was not publish 'fully'. It was cut in half and I just noticed it 2 days later. So for the others please read the chapter before this again! Thank you! And sorry!
______________________________________

"MMPHH!" I struggled against a bandit who was keeping me hostage.

"Miss!" Syo kicked a bandit on the face. "Let go of her you ruthless bandit!"

The moment came. Syo was charging full speed and almost in a flash he jumped over the gaping hole that separated us both and threw off the stunned bandit who was keeping me hostage.

"Are you hurt miss??" Syo held my hand and supported my back.

"I-I'm fine.." I said with a shaky voice.

"That must have been really traumatic for you...I'm sorry. As a man I have failed to comfort you." Syo avoided my haze with a dramatic expression. Eyes tightly shut and body slightly trembling.

"I'm fine I promise! Its just that...You were so worried for my safety it made me glad...a person helping a stranger with such worry is a man in my opinion." I said with a smile as I looked up to his stunning eyes.

Syo turned pink on the cheeks and stuttered in his words.

"Syo!" I hear Hyuga shout from the other side of the broken bridge. "Is the woman okay?"

"Yes! No injures whatsoever!" Syo shouted back.

"Hurry! We have to complete that mission!" Hyuga got up on his horse and got head start.

"Yes sir!" Syo looked back at me. "I'm sorry for the terrifying experience miss. I now have to leave. Please stay safe."

Before Syo could get up I grabbed his sleeve and he halted.

"C-Can I meet you again?" I said with hope filled words.

"If fate let's us meet again." Syo said with a tip of his hat.

"What is your name?!" She shouted as Syo jumped back to where he was before and grabbing his horse.

"It's Syo miss!" Syo shouted. "Yours?"

"It's Melody!" I shout back. "I'll definitely see you again!" I said waving my hands side by side in a very big motion.

With that Syo galloped away with dust clouds trailing behind him.

"ANNDD CUT!" The director once again used the mega phone. "That scene was SPECTACULAR! GOOD JOB ALL OF YOU!"

I sighed and took a deep breath. Syo stopped his horse and got down. Yes, a damn real horse.

"Yosha!" Syo pumped his fist.

"We did it!" I grinned.

"Alright after 10 minutes let's film the last scene and we're finished!" The director shouted.

I ran up to Syo and gave him a big high five.

"That was amazing Syo! You were like wham!" I did punching movements. "And when you jumped you looked so cool!!!"

"Hahahaha! Thanks! But I wouldn't have been able to do it without you." Syo grinned.

"Me? Why?"

"Nothing." He walked ahead of me completely ignoring my question.

"Heyyy!" I protested and ran after him.

Apparently Syo was going to where the horses were. I love animals so when I saw the beautiful golden brown horse I instantly ran up to him or her you may never know.

The horse was being held by a professional. It was unexpectedly calm despite having many people working around.

I walked up to him or her and touched his or her head.

"Hello little guy." I said in my baby like voice. "What is this guys name?" I asked the person holding the reigns.

"Oh, it's Jet." The man holding him, I assumed, smiled.

"So your a guy huh?" I say still in my baby like voice.

"You like horses?" Syo chuckled as he petted its belly area.

"You could say that." I said not straining away from the horse. "I'd actually like to learn how to ride one by myself one day."

"Ohh it's pretty easy, in my opinion. I'm sure you'll be able to learn." Syo grinned.

"I could always teach you if you want." The man holding the horse offered. "I can arrange a schedule for you to ride Jet."

"Really??" My eyes twinkled in excitement. "But...I have lots of work to do. I can rarely even find time for me to compose. It will take quite a while." I sighed, dejected.

"It's okay! I don't have much to do so you can always call me. Oh, here is my number. You can call me and make a schedule whenever you want." The man seemed really persistent, but in a kind way.

"O-okay then." He wrote down his name on a piece of paper and gave it to me. "What's your name sir?" He looked like somewhere around 30's and I needed to respect my elders.

"It's Dave."

I looked shock for a second. I mean based in his appearance he didn't look like a Dave. He looked more of a John to me. Not being rude, it was just my first impression that's all.

"O-Okay then." I fake a cough.

He gave me his phone number and walks away with the horse.

"That was something...new?" It was like he was really pushing for us to meet.

"Yeah...he's pretty persistent but in a good way." Syo said.

"Oh well. If he plans anything fishy I could always fight him like-hayah!" I did a punch in the air and chuckled at myself. Syo laughed along with me too.

"But it would be better if you went with someone just in case." Syo patted my head.

"Yes sir." I joke.

"Hey! Syo and Melody? We're going to record your song after the final shoot!" A staff member informed us. "Get ready tom

"Whoa change of plans then." I chuckled.

"Let's practice later tonight?" He faced me.

"Of course." I grinned. "We can't just sing without practice now can we?"

Now I was looking foward to the song that we were going to sing.

~

I just want to have a little complain about Haruka. In this scene THE STUPID GIRL GETS BLOWN BY THE WIND AND SOMEHOW LOSES HER BALANCE AND ALMOST FALLS TO HER DEATH LIKE GURL IS THE WIND THAT STRONG? And don't even forget that she almost DIED FOR A FREAKING BAG. DIE FOR F**** SAKE. IF THERE WAS A PUPPY OR A KITTEN IN A BAG I WOULD UNDERSTAND. ITS NOT LIKE HE CARRIES AROUND A HEAVY PRECIOUS GLASS THAT COULD BREAK AND SHE WOULDN'T BE EVEN ABLE TO CARRY IT IF IT WERE TRUE.

And please it looks like a training bag. What's in a training bag? Clothes, shoes, probably his phone or a water bottle or jug. Does any of these items equal a human life? No. Stupid haruka trying to die for a bag.

Just needed to get that out of my system. Comment what you think about our stupid protagonist.