The Dinner

Dinner was horrible to say the least. Between Fumi sending Dark Shadow out to humiliate Keigo, and Keigo storming off halfway through dinner. I sighed, hearing the balcony door shut. "Keigo." I started. I felt him come behind me and wrap his arms around my waist, burying his face in my neck as I did dishes. "Sorry." His apology was muffled, but I knew he meant it. I glared at the ruby eyes that were staring down Keigo. "Shouldn't you be going back to the dorms soon?" "Shouldn't you be favoring your son over your boyfriend?" Fumi shot back. Keigo pulled his arms away and glanced between me and Fumikage as I wiped my hands off on a dish rag. "Fumi." "You literally replaced me with him!" "I'm not replacing anyone." "What's next? A wedding? A legitimate baby?" "Fumi what the hell is wrong with you?" "What's wrong with me?" He got up. "You're ignoring your son, to be all lovey dovey with my mentor!" "FUMIKAGE!" I jumped, since I had never heard Keigo raise his voice before. "Don't you dare disrespect your mother. Trust me, you really need to value her, because moms like her are rare as hell. She raised you to the best of her abilities. She gave up being a hero, to have you." Keigo snapped. "Kid, you have the best mother to exist. For someone who's so supportive, someone who's seen death before, someone who raised you and let you be a hero, a job where you will see a lot of people die. She is the best damn woman and you better appreciate that."

Fumikage nodded. "Yep. She is." I rolled my eyes at the edgelord I called my son. "Fumi, was testing you." I stated, internally laughing at Keigo's dumbfounded face. "You insulted your mother, to test me?" Fumikage nodded. "Looks like someone's getting to do paperwork again this week." Keigo stated as he crossed his arms. Fumikage groaned in response. "I alway do paperwork." "That's the hero life, kid." I glanced at the clock. "You should probably be getting back to the dorms soon." I said. "Ready to go?" "I'll take him." Keigo said quickly, grabbing his jacket. "Don't drop my chicklet." "Chicklet?" I could feel the embarrassment from my son. "Please stop calling me that." "No. Now get back to school." I stated plainly. Keigo laughed, hooking an arm around Fumikage's shoulders. "C'mon, let's go kid." Keigo dragged the edgelord, crow headed son of mine to the balcony, waving me off. "I'll be back soon." "You better!" I teased. I laughed as my son was picked up and the two males disappeared.

At least he tolerates Keigo? Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:Just a heads up, I may not be able to post on Thursday this week, it may be pushed to Friday, idk, atm my job is demanding almost all my attention so I may end up only being able to post every Monday. Sorry this chapter's short. Anyways, like always, thanks for reading my story! Stay safe! Drink water & stay hydrated! Feel free to comment, vote, & share!