Media Nightmares

I stretched as I sat up from the bed. Keigo smiled at me as I turned to look at him. He laid on his side, propped up on one arm. "Morning baby bird~" "Morning Keigo." He reached out and pulled me back into the bed. "And where do you think you're going?" He purred, pressing kisses to my marked up neck, making me giggle. "To get breakfast." I smiled, looking into his gold eyes. "Hm... no you're not." Keigo moved to hover over me. "I think you should stay in bed and finish last night." He smirked. "I don't think so mister." I said, tapping his chest. "I think so sweetheart." I jolted, feeling him against my stomach as he propped himself over me, his arms caging me in place. "Problem love?" He grinned down at me. "Keigo!" I whined. He laughed and sat up. "Fine. I'll make breakfast." He rolled out of the bed and picked up a pair of boxers from the dresser. "Try not to burn it." I teased. "Don't try me. I will have you screaming my name more than I did last night Y/n." My face burned, making me cover it in embarrassment. "KEIGO!" The blonde laughed, ruffling his messy hair. "Love you!" "You're a pain in the ass!" "You weren't complaining about it last night!" He shot back, bolting as I threw a pillow at him. "BITCH!" I laughed as I heard his laughter. I smiled before stepping out of the bed and stealing one of the blonde's shirts. It was pretty baggy on me, reaching mid calf. I trust this man with my life, but not my kitchen.

I stepped down the stairs to peek around the corner to see the man I love humming as he cooked. Or attempted to. "I know you're not out of that bed." He said casually. "What are you, my dad?" "I'm your daddy, not your dad." I felt my face burn as I walked over to him. I reached up and smacked him in the back of the head. "Ouch! That hurt." "Weren't complaining about it last night." I shot back. "Touche madame, touche." He laughed. I hugged him from behind, pressing my head against his shoulder. This was nice.

The moment was killed by Keigo's phone going off, playing Back in Black by ACDC, the ringtone of his agency. I groaned in defeat as he busted out laughing. He picked it up and answered it. "Hawks speaking." "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" I could hear someone screaming. Keigo winced as he pulled the phone away from his ear. "Calm down Rumi, what are you going on about?" He asked, looking back at me as he pressed the phone back to his ear. I shrugged. Keigo's eyes widened. "What? What do you mean there's a video. Rumi?" The blonde rushed to his computer that was sitting on the table. He rapidly typed and all of the color faded from his face. "Keigo?" He looked up to me in horror. "Call your agency. NOW!" I nodded, rushing for my phone, only seeing 40 missed calls from my agency and 28 from my son. I called the agency. "Nightingale?" The tone of my manager was worried. "What happened?" I asked. "There's been a video leaked of you... and the hero Hawks." My anxiety spiked. "What video?" "A rather, ahem, intimate video." Oh god no. "Can you take it down?!" I asked, panicking. Keigo shrugged as he talked with his agency, and occasionally I could hear Rumi screaming from his phone. "We've been trying, everytime the video gets taken down, it gets reposted." I brushed my hands through my hair. "How did anyone even get a video like that?! WE HAD THE CURTAINS SHUT!" I screeched into the phone. "Small chance of a curtain having a sliver of an opening for any perverts to get the video." My agent said, typing rapidly on a keyboard. "If Hawks is available, please go to the station 6 News station, for an interview and say something along the lines of being personally insulted about this video." I waved at Keigo. "Interview, News station 6." I said quickly, he nodded and repeated it to his agency. "Time?" "As soon as possible." I nodded. "Let them know we'll be there in 15 minutes." I said before hanging up. "Get dressed, we're dealing with this." Keigo nodded, rushing upstairs. I followed slipping on a cream colored turtleneck dress shirt and some jeans. I slipped the necklace that Keigo had given me on and ran downstairs while brushing my hair. I slipped on some ankle boots then started on my makeup, sticking to a natural look. Keigo grabbed his signature jacket and slipped on a pair of Jordans. I applied a layer of lip gloss before stepping outside and taking flight, Keigo following.

We landed at the station and stormed in. A worker quickly got us set up with mics and had us sit on a couch. The female newscaster gave me an apologetic look. "We're on in 5, 4, 3, 2." The cameraman pointed at us. "Hello everyone, my name's Hana Susuki and today we have the pro hero Hawks and the singer Nightingale with us today." She started, looking at the camera. "Nightingale, Hawks, what exactly happened last night?" "As most people know, Nightingale and I have been together for a while now, and recently someone decided to take a step too far into our personal lives." Keigo growled. I put a hand on his arm and nodded at him. He sighed, putting his hand over mine. "As most lovers do, we had a moment to what should have been known only between us. Someone decided they wanted to invade our privacy." I said calmly. I felt Keigo lock his fingers with mine. "Not only am I disappointed in this person, but I am completely disgusted! That was my private time with my boyfriend, not some cheap porno." Keogo reached over to wipe tears I didn't even realize I was shedding. "Whoever did this, I promise you, when I find you out who you are, I will have you arrested." Keigo growled. "This isn't just an insult to our careers but an insult to us as people. The amount of shame I feel for bringing this onto her is more than anyone will ever understand." Keigo's thumb traced circles on the back of my hand. "I don't blame either of you for being angry about this. But what I'm worried about is Nightingale's son, how will he do in school with his friends knowing this was released? How is he doing about this?" I shook my head. "He's embarrassed about it and I can't blame him. Can you imagine the shame and embarrassment that would cause? A video like that? Of his mother?" I stated. "I wouldn't blame him if he didn't even show up for class today, hell, I wouldn't have if it was my parents. And my parents. How do you think that's gonna look the next time I see my parents? They'll kill me, find the person who filmed this and posted it and absolutely murder them." "Your parents, one of the few gay pro heroes, correct?" I nodded. "Siren and Phoenix, a set of heroes who always went against controversial ideals, who've dealt with attacks similar to this, how do they feel about this?" "I have no idea, but I know I won't be able to face them. God, they're gonna kill me." I sighed. "Kill you? Please, they'll kill me first." Keigo sighed. "I'm sure it won't be that bad. I know I can't speak for everyone in the world, but I feel like this person will get caught." Suzuki said. "And we're off air! Good work everyone!" The cameraman yelled. "I'll be looking forward to giving the report on that person, you two seem like a wonderful couple." She nodded.

Keigo led me outside and to home. "At least we'll get to hide out for a bit?" I rolled my eyes at him as we flew. "I'm thinking it's time to get a new home." "Definitely." Keigo sighed. "Hey." I looked at him. "We're in this together." I smiled at him. "Right."

Maybe it won't be too bad. Especially with Rumi looking out for this asshole. I swear that woman is more protective of us than we are of each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Who do you think released the video? I'll probably update later this week, so keep an eye out for that! Feel free to go check out some of my other stories! Thank you for reading my story! Stay safe! Drink water & stay hydrated! Feel free to comment, vote, & share!