08

hyunjin was discharged from the hospital later that night- or rather, morning seeing as it was six am- and the eight friends decided upon themselves to continue the sleepover they didn't get to finish.

everyone was sitting in a circle on minho's bedroom floor, equipped with several blankets and pillows.

"sooo," felix said, looking right at seungmin and hyunjin who were leaning on each other, sharing a blanket. "tell us everything."

"don't act like you weren't looking through the window on the door the whole time they were alone." changbin jokingly scoffed, seungmin's face going bright red with the newly learned knowledge that someone had been peeping on him.

"hey! i wasn't the only one! minho hyung was right next to me." felix defended himself.

hyunjin just laughed.

"so i take it you guys are dating now?" jisung obliviously asked, and both seungmin and hyunjin nodded.

jeongin was all over the two after that, on and on about how cute they were together. chan and minho congratulated them and decided to order pizza to celebrate.

while everyone was eating, hyunjin pulled seungmin aside, into the large laundry closet in the hall just outside of the kitchen.

"i just want to make sure," the older started, his tone low. "that i'm not dreaming. or dead."

"how do you plan to do that?" seungmin slowly asked, although he already knew the answer.

hyunjin immediately connected his lips with the younger's, kissing him with more intensity and affection than previous times. seungmin threw his arms around hyunjin's neck. their lips moved together in sync, fitting together perfectly, like puzzle pieces. which was ironic to seungmin, because he thought of hyunjin as his missing piece.

after a good ten minutes, the two went back into the kitchen, their friends not seeming to notice their absence as everyone was pretty tired.

"we should watch some dramas or something." hyunjin suggested to seungmin, looking at the other six friends, three of which were now asleep in various spots in the kitchen. "i don't think they'll mind."

seungmin happily complied, snuggling next to hyunjin on the couch as they searched for a drama to watch.

"hey jinnie?" seungmin piped up, looking up from his position against hyunjin's side.

"yeah?"

seungmin smiled. "i love you."

hyunjin almost exploded on the inside, kissing seungmin's forehead. "i love you too."

-

-

-

the end ❤️