Chapter 5

Co-Authors Note:

This is Holly here! I missed a chapter, but I'm back! NOW READ MY PEASANTS.

Rosie POV~

I wake up to the blinding light of the sun, shining through the windows painfully bright. I feel sore all over, and for a moment- I'm confused- so very confused.

What happe-

As my eyes adjust, I get a lovely view of Ares and Aces stark naked bodies, currently cradling my own bare body with care.

Oh right.

Yeah, now I remember.

I tentatively bite my lip, uncertain about whether completing mating so soon was the right choice or not. Pros: It was like I was on a cloud of ecstasy that I couldn't get down from; We used protection; I got to connect with my mates on a whole new level; I am now protected under the mark of my mates to any wandering hormonal males; I lost my virginity to the men who will always be there for me. Cons: I'm only 16, and I had wanted to wait longer before giving away something as important as my V-card; I barely know these guys; I just met them; they may not even end up loving me.

At my last con, I whimper, because the sheer thought of rejection hurts so bad, especially now it's multiplied because of the mating.

"What's wrong, darling?" Ares perks up onto his elbow, supporting his body so it hovers above me as he strokes my cheek tenderly. I refuse to look into his encasing eyes, because I know that I will get trapped in them- and I will never get out otherwise. Subconsciously, I bite hard down on my lip, trying to distract from the conflicting pain in my heart.

"Don't do that, sweetie, you'll hurt yourself." Ace whispers next to my face, sending shivers down my spine, before he places butterfly kisses from one corner of my mouth to the other. Tingles erupt everywhere the two touch, dancing along my skin softly.

Despite having completed the process, there is always a possibility they could reject me. It is possible, and with their power, they could find an able warlock in a second. I don't want to let my walls down so fast- the ones I've built for years, trying to prevent damage- mates or not. Because once the barriers are broken, they have all access to the tenderness of my heart. They would have a part of me, so delicate and innocent that I wouldn't be able to even think about any weapons. Or armour. To defend from the even more horrible things out there- like manipulators.

I have full faith in my mates, I'm just not so willing to trust them quite yet with the one thing that surpasses my virginity- my heart.

"Do you promise not to reject me?" I blurt, and their caressing moments halt abruptly, as they look down on me horrified. I can't help but ask, for if they are going to, I would like to know now, before later- when I've let down my guard.

"What kind of question is that, cupcake? We just met you but... We do love you, you know." Ares closes his eyes, as if pained with my question. Ace speaks next.

"We would never do such a thing, sugar. Now that we have found you, you are our everything, our all. Nothing in the world could separate us, so please never doubt our love." Ace nuzzles his face against my neck, still gleaming read from their bites on either side. Ares catches on, but this time, he tries nuzzling down the comforter.

Everything below my collarbone is covered by the bedsheets. I make sure to tightly tuck myself in so that the two guys have no other means of access. Ares looks up at me as I do this, away from his persisting pulls.

"Don't be embarrassed, pumpkin, we saw everything last night. Your beautiful. No matter what you think," Ares cups my face kindly, forcing me to look into his never ending eyes. "we will always love you. Don't doubt yourself, sweetheart, because you will be forever perfect in our eyes." And with those sweet words, ones that have never been spoken to me before, Ares leans down and kisses me slowly.

As cliché as it is, everything stopped. It was just me and him, our lips smashed together, moving in sync. The kiss- it was gentle, and caring, and it showcased love. Not eagerness or hormones- but true, heartbreaking love.

I am the one who brakes it off, because I must breathe.

"I-I-" My words stutter, at the sheer incredibleness of that kiss and the realization that they had just said- several times previously and now- that they loved me.

They freaking love me.

Already?

Already.

"Uh, I'm... I'm gonna get up now... so if you could just, like, turn away for a minute..." I trail off, wanting to get out of this situation to figure it out and analyze it myself; alone.

The boys, in a synchronized motion, raise their eyebrows and laugh- music to my ears.

"How about no?" Ace chuckles. I growl at his tone, because my wolf hates any sign of disrespect. Is a weird trait to have, me loving peace and all, but the world is a messed up place.

"We are not moving, Spark, so don't even try to intimidate us- because we only find it cute." Ares says, playful as he bops my now rosy nose. Despite his current actions, it is obvious that Ares is the serious one out of the two boys.

I huff, annoyed with the two children. "Fine." With that, I sit up, not covering a thing of my curvaceous body. Crawling out of the bed, my hips and butt sway in front of the speechless boys. I walk slowly away, slinking along till I reach the bathroom. I turn around and wink at the two wide-eyed guys.

"Love you, too." And I close the door. Setting preparations for the shower, I think about what I just said.

Love is such a big milestone in a relationship. It not only takes awhile to gain that love, but to accept it yourself, and then share it with one whom you do. Not only do I have two people to deal with, but I just went through that whole process, mixed with the meeting process too, in less than a day.

See my problem?

But that's the thing- I can't find anything wrong with it. I do love them, so is it such a crime to say as much? I don't think so. My mother always said that there is no time restrictions for love- because if its true, then it will be there immediately or be patient.

I hop into the steaming shower, making my pale skin turn pink instantly. I sigh at the contact, and daydream as to what I will say to the men awaiting me outside the bathroom door.

----

Ares POV

Did she just say 'I love you too'?

Holy sh!t. She did.

My head slowly turns towards my brother, who matches my shocked but delighted facial expression.

"No fvcking way." We say in sync. We do this alot- something about a psychological twin connection. Ironic- because despite the looks, we are nothing of the same.

Alphas! Alphas! Sorry for the interruption, but it is urgent! Mike calls, our Beta, loudly through mind-link.

What the hell is it, Mike? It better be important! Ace screams loudly, obviously as annoyed as I am at our interruption.

Rouges. Northeast boarder. Three spotted, sir, and they seem defenseless with no recruits. Two men one woman. They speak of none but one thing- some sort of strange creature.

Keinvins. And apparently, they have an army. An army ready to overthrow everything.

Like that, mine and Aces alpha modes kick in, all but forgetting about Rosie- its all about protecting her, now.

Whatever these things are, we will find out. I will know. And they will never get to our Rosie.

----

CO- AUTHORS NOTE-

Holly here! Sorry, I skipped a chapter. Also, sorry for my delayed updates. I'm so busy lately. I just moved classes in school, and I have to catch up in several new, fast-paced, and advanced classes. Its hard. On top of that, I really want to write this and I have my own story. (check it out! My account is:

@that_book_freak

if you are interested). Love you all! My dearest apologies, Holly.

COMMENT

VOTE

peace out!>.