Chapter 8

Ace Pov~

"Ares we have to inform Rosie. She deserves to know that our deaths are closer than we think!" I urged.

"Ace she isn't ready for all of this. She is innocent and her mind isn't ready to comprehend all of this information. You have to promise me that you will not tell her." Ares stressed, placing a hand on my shoulder.

She is going to seriously murder us when she realizes we are keeping this from her. But if my brother want to do so, then who am I to say no.

"Alright brother I won't tell but, I hope you prepare for the wrath of our mate when she finds out." I say smirking, flicking my brothers hand off and walking out of the room.

"Where are you guys?" Rosie mindlinked me.

"Ares and I were talking. Where are you love?" I asked.

"In our room." She replied.

"Alright babygirl I'm on my way." I say and cut the connection .

I walked through the castle and stopped when someone was calling my name.

"Alpha! I have been looking everywhere for you. Jason from the white pack said they will be here in 1 hour." Mike my beta informed.

"Ok thank you Mike I will let Rosie know." I reply and he emerges into the sea of pack members in the house.

I stopped and looked around at my pack and I can't shake the feeling that we have alot of stress to come in the near future.

I walked up the dark wooden stairs, to the top floor that our bedroom is on. I smelt the sweet aroma of my mate before I even opened the door, making me smile.

I swung the door open and Rosie attacked me in a hug.

I chuckled hugging her back.

"I missed you." She mumbled into my chest.

"Me too love." I whisper back in her ear.

She pulled away with a smile on her perfect face.

She cocked her hard to the side making that cute concerned face and asked "Where's Ares?"

"I left him in the office. He said he was finishing up some paperwork." I reply pulling her closer to me.

"Oh.." She murmured.

"What's wrong?" I asked, caressing her cheek.

"Umm..I- uh....I miss him. It's wierd but when one of you are missing I only feel half complete." She says shyly.

"It's normal to feel this way love. Don't be embarrassed." I reply raising her chin to make her look me in the eyes.

Her vibrant smile appears on her face and she pulls me down to give me a kiss

"Got it." She whispers after pulling away.

"Mike said that Jason will be here in 2 hours. But I didn't know he was coming?" I say.

"Yea I invited him yesterday. I hope you don't mind, I just miss him." She says.

"You don't have to ask love, this is your pack too. I want you to feel at home." I say.

"Ok." She replies sweetly.

Just looking at her sweet innocent face, is making it hard for me to keep this secret. She deserves to know...Ugh!! My brother always has to be the complicated one.