Chapter 12

Rose Pov~

Nighttime was made for sleeping! So why couldn't I fall asleep? It was as if my body was keeping me up on purpose replaying the scene earlier with Uncle Vino, just to taunt me. My mates were sound asleep, Ace's head on my stomach and Ares head in the crook of my neck.

The only way I was able to see their peaceful faces, was due to the shimmering moonlight seeping through the white see through curtains by the window. It was actually keeping me calm, I always loved the moonlight. Call it a wolf thing I guess.

It has only been a couple of hours since the encounter with Vino and it's already killing me not informing my mates. But it also gave me plenty of time to form a million questions. Like why did he tell me? Was I going to get hurt? How come he chooses now to be honest? and many more like these.

I glance over at the clock and it read 5:09 a.m. I did a small sigh and decided to play with Ace's soft hair.

A couple hours later~~

The boys were slowly waking up, due to the sun blasting their faces. I hadn't gotten any sleep at all. I really hope I don't crash at the meeting today with the Alpha from Moon shadow Pack. Ares and Ace would be so mad.

I wiggled out of their grips and hopped out of bed. This was the best time to leave them because they were half sleeping and half awake so they wouldn't keep me back.

I walked into the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face. I brushed my teeth while looking at myself in the mirror I realized I had small bags under my eyes. I groaned softly and finished washing my face and taking a shower. I peeked out the door and saw the boys still laying on the bed unconscious. Wow they must be really tired.

I tiptoed to my walk in closet and closed the door with a sigh. I didn't want them to see me looking so tired and start asking questions. I picked out a dress and some heels. I added my jewelry and sat down by my make up desk. I quickly put minimal make-up on but enough to cover my sleepy face. I left my hair down and took a deep breathe. I heard the shower go on, which means one of the boys was up.

I walked out my closet and noticed Ace still on the bed, but he was wide awake.

"Good morning love. Your up before us. How come?" He asks in a raspy morning voice.

I sat down next to him and smiled "I don't know, I guess I woke up in a good mood." I said, trying my hardest to be happy.

"I'm glad!" He replies smiling while holding my hand.

Ares walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair was dripping wet. He looked sexy!! Ace got up and went into the bathroom while Ares went into his walk in closet.

I grinned and followed him into the closet. I sat down on the couch in there and watched him pick out his clothes. What? I'm allowed to perv over my mate!

I watched as he got fully dressed. He grabbed a pair of shoes from his shelves. I must say Ares and Ace were pretty organized for boys.

He walked over and plopped down next to me. "You can stop staring now." He whispers over to me.

"I don't want too." I whisper back and capture his lips with mine.

He deepens it a little but reluctantly pulls away. He gives me a heartwarming smile and picks up his shoes, putting them on.

"It's not my fault my mates are Hot!" I murmur.

"Don't forget it babe." He says sounding cocky. He gives me a smile and a peck on the lips before pulling me to my feet.