Chapter 16

Rosie Pov~

These hallways are no joke. They are wide and extra long. On each side the walls are a shade of dark red with gold trimming. It has painted pictures of wolves on each side. Some are of wolves in battles and some are of people in a portrait. I never actually gotten the time to roam around freely and admire everything.

One thing I didn't notice was everything was so royal and antique looking. Beautiful, Eloquent vases and chandeliers are found throughout the many rooms in the Castle.

I wonder what their parents were like? Was their dad ruthless like them? Was he caring? I wonder if their mom was one of those mom's that was a total bitch to any girl they brought home? Or was she like my mom who is totally bubbly and outgoing?

So many questions! And yet I don't want them to think I am prying into their past life. I think I will wait awhile before I express my questions to them.

I stood in front of a painting that caught my eye. It was different from the others. In the painting stood two tall, muscled men who had wings coming out of their backs. They were standing in a field and both remarkably looked like my mates. But that couldn't be them, they aren't angels they are werewolves.

I couldn't help but to feel a shudder go down my spine as I stared into the eyes of the angel that had blue eyes. Something about him seemed so familiar............

I jumped back in fright when I heard someone clear their throat.

—————————-

Ace Pov~

Ares and I decided to shift and follow my uncle who was taking his car to this meeting. My uncle is a smart person, he is the one who taught us all his tricks on tracking and hunting and fighting. So we had to be extra careful we don't get caught.

"Where do you think he is going?" Ares asked through mindlink as his Black wolf ran next to mine.

"I have no idea brother, but I bet it is not going to be pretty." I mindlinked back.

"Can we just kick him out the house?" Ares asked anger filling his voice.

"I don't really feel like getting into it with Uncle Vino." I said.

"What's the worst he is going to do? Start a war? Uncle can not take us on." He grumbled back.

"Stop. We are here." I say and shift back to human form throwing my clothes on. Ares followed and we watched from the edge of the woods as Uncle vino got out the back of his black SUV. He buttoned up his jacket suit as he walked into this warehouse building. There were about 3 other cars parked up already.

"Come on, follow me." He mindlinks and walks out. 

We walked across the field and towards this garage steel door. Ares broke the lock and opened the door slowly trying not to make any noise.

I shut the door behind me silently and we both walked down the hallways looking out for anyone that may see us.

We came to this one room that expanded out, we stood by the railings and looked down. We saw 4 men including my uncle sitting around a square shaped table. They look like they were now starting their meeting.

But when I looked closely I noticed that two of the men were Rosalinda's Dad and older brother Jason.

My blood started to boil! What was he doing here?

"Calm down. Some one might sense us." Ares growled through mindlink.

I could tell he noticed the two men also.