Chapter 10

Rosie Pov~

I lay in bed with my mates heads laying on my stomach. I traced my finger along Aces muscled arms as I turn my eyes towards the glimmering light peeping through the curtains. I could not sleep at all last night, ever since my nightmare I couldn't shake this haunting feeling that something terrible is going to happen.

There was a hurried knock at the door. Ares and Ace shot up from the bed and werewolf sped to the door.

"Geez guys, don't you think your being a little over dramatic." I say sarcastically.

They turned their heads to me Ares growled while Ace gave me a "serious" look, making me shut up.

They opened the door and crossed their arms looking evermore intimidating, their huge figures were blocking the entire door. I feel sorry for the person at the other end of my mates faces.

"Alpha's I'm sorry to disturb you so early, but we have a situation at the east border that needs your assistance immediately." A male figure rushed.

It sounded like Mike the beta.

"Alright Mike, we will be there in a minute." Ares said.

I was right!

They closed the door and rushed into their seperate closets getting dressed. I got up and went into the bathroom, brushing my teeth. Then I walked out and stood between the 2 closets not sure of which one to go into.

I close my eyes stuck my hand out and spun, I stopped opened my eyes and saw I ended up pointing to Aces closet. So I skipped in and saw him with jeans hung low on his torso and he was shirtless, abs on show. He was searching through for a shirt.

"What are you doing?" I said in a sing-song voice. I walked around his massive closet, running my finger through his hung up clothes.

"Trying to find a shirt. We have some business to take care of." He mumbles as he snatches a shirt from the hanger and flung it on his body.

I was kind of sad I couldn't see his wonderful abs anymore.

"Ok, How long are you guys gonna be?" I asked.

He bent over and grabbed some sneakers, taking a seat, to put them on.

"Uhh...I don't know. What are you doing up so early?" He asked.

"I couldn't really sleep after my nightmare." I murmured, looking down.

I heard him sigh and get up. I saw his sneakers come into view and he lifted my chin with his finger.

"Love I'm sorry about your nightmare but get some rest, we will be back as soon as we can." He whispered gently.

I looked into his piercing blue eyes and couldn't say a word but nod.

He smirked and placed a small kiss on my lips.

I took his hand and we walked out his closet at the same time Ares walked out.

"Ace let's go." Ares said bluntly.

Ace nodded, walking towards the door and opening it. Ares follows behind him, but I call out....

"Ares aren't you forgetting something?"

He stopped and turned around smiling.

I thought he forgot to say goodbye to me.

He walked in my direction but passed me straight and went to pick up his watch on the nightstand.

"Can't forget my watch. Thanks!" He says and walks out closing the door behind him.