Chapter 15: Planeptune's Saga End

Heyoo everyone, it's Nepgear here bringing you my latest chapter! this was supposed to be released yesterday but i had a whole lot of changes to make. I hope you like iiittt!

Chapter 15: Planeptune's Saga End

Nepgear had woken up only to find out she had slept until ‘12:45pm’ instead of usually waking up around 6am and 7am. She got out of bed still in her pajamas and made her way to the bathroom. She turned the water on and removed her clothes, tossing them by the toilet allowing them to fall in front of it, she stepped in the shower and lightly bumped her arm against the wall and winced in pain. “It looks like my arm is still in pain from my artificial keyblade.. I’ll heal it’ll just take time.” Nepgear said as she closed the shower curtain.

Down at Planeptune’s hospital Compa had gone back to work at the Nurse office after her adventure with Neptune and Nepgear,Although she wished it lasted even longer her main responsibility was to focus on her job.  For today Compa had been set to desk duty by her partner. “Next please” Compa said with a smile from behind her desk. A woman and child got up from their seats and walked up to where she was. Compa grabbed a few papers off her desk and pointed to her left. “Here you go, please follow the yellow line all the way to the back” the woman thanked Compa and continued on her way.

Neptune was in the office of her Basilcom and was definitely doing some work. She hadn’t managed to do too much out of the seven stacks of paperwork needing to be done, she only managed to do half of her first stack but this didn’t discourage the Goddess from doing them. She wanted to have more festivals. “Ugh why did i ever let it get this full?” Neptune complained while holding her pen in her right hand and her eyes landed on a photo of herself and a woman. This woman was a bit taller than her, she wore a black long coat, her eyes were fiery red as were her hai,r and she held a katana in her left hand. “Oh sweety where did you go?” Neptune said to the photo.

In the corridor where Oracles went to often check their nation’s share energy, you could find Histoire floating in mid air as she had been reading her book ever so silently, the share energy’s crystal remained a bright color thanks to the banishing of evil Heartless from their world. “Neptune is hard at work, I guess this latest experience has taught her a valuable lesson.” Histoire said as she pulled her book down and smile. “Wouldn’t you agree with me, Falcom”. 

Falcom had her eyes glued to the share pad, it were a device Histoire gave her to check the levels when she weren’t around. “Yes i do, but I wonder for how long.” she kept her eyes on the device searching for any threats that could be a possible problem for Planeptune.

Down at the adventurers guild IF had grabbed another mission request but this time she accepted seven of them at one time. “If I do this many I won’t have to work for at least three weeks.” IF smiled walking out the guild with the requests neatly folded in her pocket, IF hopped on her bike, started it up and drove away from Planeptune, heading out to the forest, thus beginning her first request.

Nepgear had made her way to her room fully dressed and tossed her pajamas in the dirty bin. “There now with that out the way I should go find Neptune.” Nepgear said as she went to Neptune’s room and gave three knocks. “Neptune, are you in here?” “....” there had been silence coming from the room. “Neptune?” she opened her sister’s door and glanced around her room only to see she wasn’t there. “Maybe she’s in her office.” She noticed how clean Neptune's room was today. Usually she’d leave it semi clean for herself or Histoire to clean later. Nepgear closed her sister’s room door and made her way to the office, she gave four knocks and went inside.

Neptune looked up from her work taking notice she had done about three out of seven stacks of paperwork and stretched her arms. “What’s up Nep jr?” Neptune asked, letting her arms fall on the table gently and smiled warmly at her younger sister.

Nepgear walked in looking around her office paying close attention to the light blue walls and lavender colored carpet and a big window that set not far behind Neptune, about six feet from her. “I was just looking for you, that’s all.”

Neptune smiled more letting her pen roll next to her paperwork. “And now you found me! hehe”

Nepgear returned a warm smile to her sister and let her hands behind her back. “Yeah I did, but you know I was hoping you could help me with something, Neptune.’ Nepgear said looking at her paperwork.

“Sure How can I be of any help to you?” Neptune leaned over her desk staring Nepgear right in the eye as she pats her head soothingly, she didn’t mind her sister coming in while she’d be working, she honestly loved nothing better than for her sister to come to her for anything.

Nepgear relaxed when Neptune petted her head, she drew a deep breath and exhaled slowly, feeling a little more nervous than before but she wanted to be able to help her sister with all this paperwork, it was their country after all. “I was hoping you’d teach me more about running our country.” 

And scene! Well guys how did you like this one? it was super great and the final chapter for Volume 1! the next book i write will be a prequel to this one.