Chapter 36: Philosopher!

Neuro Kitchen (Bathroom)

Trey: Wow!

Neuro Kitchen (Main Room)

(Trey enters the room to see everyone sitting on the floor with their legs crossed)

(Talia signals for Trey to sit next to her)

Trey: Hmph!

(Trey sits next to Talia)

Ron: Okay, so before we continue, let's start by introducing Trevon.

Everyone: Hello Trevon.

(Talia looks at Trey and smiles)

(Trey nervously looks back and smiles)

Ron: Now, if you're going to school where Anna works, you definitely have the furthest distance to travel when getting here.

(Trey looks around at the different ethnicities of everyone in the room)

Trey: Y - Yeah!

Ron: Well, we're glad you decided to come all this way to join us. A few of your fellow Neuro Kitchen students have been here for a up to 2 years, some 1, some 3 months, but would you believe that I've been here 10 years? It's definitely the reason I'm still able to move around just as fluent as I did as a teen. We do a lot of body work, mind clearing, practicing your breathing, writing exercises and matching energies along with contracting energies. So, for example; let's get Kiana and Mikaela to demonstrate.

(Mikaela and Kiana stand up)

Mikaela

Ron: Now

Ron: Now... Let's do matching energies.

(Mikaela and Kiana move fluently together while never losing touch)

Ron: Observe their fluent movements. Not thinking too much, while also never losing touch. Now... Contrasting energies.

(Mikaela slowly moves away from Kiana as Kiana follows close to her while never losing touch)

Ron: And even while contrasting energies and intent, the connection to one another never leaves. This movement and flow should be free; contrasting or matching. Think you've got the hang of it?

Trey: Y - Yeah, I think so.

Ron: Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it. Now... Everybody partner up.