Chapter 20: Feels!

Trey: "Two suspects were taken into custody after the shooting, police said

Trey: "Two suspects were taken into custody after the shooting, police said. They were later released without being charged." Damn...

Gvon: Right?

(Pops enters the room)

Pops: Did y'all see the news report?

Gvon: Yeah.

Pops: That could've easily been one of y'all.

Trey: Yeah, it's crazy to think about.

Pops: So who was the boy?

Trey: Just the typical delinquent. It happened so fast but I think they were aiming for him specifically. He's involved in whatever gang activity happens over that way.

Pops: Well, that's the type of stuff that comes with it.

Trey: That's why I don't claim nothing at all.

Gvon: I mean, if you do you should keep a low profile. They don't know how to do that. It's all about making a name for yourself.

Pops: Y'all know gangs were more connected when I was little. It was more about keeping the streets secure and opposite gangs weren't going against each other like this.

Trey: So... What happened?

Pops: It was leaders out here. Now the leaders are probably all locked up and the younger generation has no guidance. That, and social media probably played a big role with this shift.

Trey: Definitely.

(Pops leaves the room)

Trey: ...

Gvon: They identified the car as black though.

Sluggo's Car (Nighttime)

(Sluggo drives his car while Cici seats in the passenger seat)

(A police car drives behind Sluggo's car)

Cici: Um...

Sluggo: Damn...

(Sluggo quickly switches lanes but the police car follows shortly after)

Sluggo: Bet.

(Sluggo turns down a one way street)

Cici: Bae, you know this is a one way, right?

(A car comes Sluggo's way and he quickly drives on the side of the car and turns into an alley)

(The police car gets stuck waiting for the car to pass)

(Sluggo drives out of the alley and speeds down several blocks)

Sluggo: That's how you do that shit.

Cici: What the hell was that about?

Sluggo: Hmph! You gone be good.

Cici's House (Nighttime)