I wish I could tell you

Alex's POV

Halfway through the movie, I noticed John had fallen asleep on my shoulder. He was adorable when he slept. Trying not to wake him, I pulled a furry blanket over him, paused the movie and left. Trying to close the door quietly, I saw George standing outside.
"George?"
"Son,"
"Don't call me son,"
"Is John asleep?"
"Yeah,"
"Good, sooo..... when are you going ask him to be your boyfriend?"
"George!"
"You two would make a cute couple,"
"Shut up!"
"Fine, do it whenever you want. I ship it!"
"Go away! I'm going to finish some homework," I can't believe him. I don't have a crush on John, do I? Oh shit, I might. But he's probably straight anyway (straight like a circle!) shut up, author! You're not part of this (I control what happens, so I am.) Whatever. Anyway, I checked on John and pulled up a blank document on my laptop. I didn't actually have any homework, I had finished it all at lunch. Instead, I began to write about John.
Cold in my professions- warm in my friendships- I wish, my dear Laurens, it was in my power to, by actions rather than words, to convince you that I love you. I shall only tell you that 'till we bade us Adieu, I hardly knew the value you had taught my heart to set upon you. Indeed, my friend , it was not well done.
Before I realised, it had turned into a letter. Smiling to myself, I put my laptop away and lie next John, watching him sleep. I know that sounds a bit creepy, but he was so adorable it was hard not to. His freckles like tiny stars scattered across the galaxy. His soft, chocolate curls and the way they bounced when he walked. God, I am so into you. And I have only known you a day. How they could bully someone as perfect as you I will never know. I swear I'm going to protect you if it's the last thing I do. You don't deserve any of it. God, I wish I could tell you how I felt.