Its ok

Johns POV
I woke up suddenly, sitting up. At first, I didn't recognise where I was and panicked, but quickly remembered about Alex and how he had invited me over. He was so kind, and adorable. God, I was helpless for this boy. Knowing my luck, he was probably straight and had a girlfriend. How could I be so stupid to think that he had a chance with the perfect person? I looked down at him, peacefully sleeping. He looked so happy. "Probably forgot you're here" the voice inside my head said. I shook my head and looked for a clock. I looked at the clock on the wall and debated if 7:45 was too early to wake Alex up. Deciding that they could be early for school, he gently tapped the sleeping boy's shoulder.
"Alex...."
"It's too early!"
"We have to go to school in half an hour,"
"Ok, fine. Did you sleep ok?"
"Um, yeah." I said in a quiet voice.
"Good, do you want pancakes?"
"I'm not that hungry, thank you......"
"John, you barely at any lunch or dinner yesterday,"
"O-ok,"
"Come on then!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs. Blushing slightly, I sat down as Alex got the pancakes and put them on my plate.
"Thanks,"
"No problem!" He was so kind. I don't know what I did to deserve him.
"I have a plan," Well, that sounded ominous. Please don't be standing up to Thomas or something, I can't do that. It will only make things worse.
"I hope you don't mind but I looked at your schedule, I have all the same classes as you. So, I'm going to protect you!" Why would he want to? I'm stupid, and useless.
"A-Alex you don't need to......"
"I do! I don't want you getting beaten up or bullied anymore. If they even try and hurt you, I'll punch them. Ok?"
"O-ok!"
"I don't think you have any clean clothes so you can borrow some of mine if you want,"
"Y-yes please," I blushed harder.
"Ok, go choose something!"
I walk upstairs and look in the chest of drawers. I pick a plain, green hoodie and some normal jeans. The hoodie went to my knees. When I went down, I heard Alex chuckle.
"Green really suits you! Come on, let's get going!" We walk to school, hand in hand. God, I love him.
As I heard a petrifyingly familiar voice, I froze.
"Well, if it isn't Johnny the freak and his new boyfriend!"
"Leave him the hell alone, Jefferson,"
"And what are you gonna do about it?"