Beginning

They sat in silence, Tamara, Pietro, Wanda and their parent at the dinner table. The five are in the comfortable silence not even realizing what was about to occur.

Tamara pushed her plate forwards with a sigh, "so how was work?" She asked her parents as they finally engaged in a conversation.

"You know how it is Tammy-" her father started just as rumbling started, just as we thought it was fine a hole was created in the floor.

Without think Tamara stood from her chair as screams echoed through the complex. "You three stay here alright!" The two adults walked out the door.

The three triplets stood from their chairs as the building starts to crumple. "PIETRO GRAB WANDA, GET UNDER THE BED NOW!" Tamara commanded.

Pietro did as he was told and grabbed his younger sister before rolling under the bed. "TAMARA GET OVER HERE" Pietro yelled as the girl stopped moving frantically.

Just barely a step away from the bed as a second shell hit. She took a shaking breath as her brother and sister stared at it terrified.

It didn't go off, the wall behind Tamara began to fall as Wanda eyes widened. "Tammy, Tam- TAMMY" Wanda tried to struggle from Pietros arms as she stood.

Too scared to move from her position Tamara let out a breath, the wall fell, her leg completely crushed under it. The pain surging through her body as the shell continued to sit there.

The breathy screams of pain and agony escaped Tamaras lungs as Wanda cried in Pietros chest. The brother himself holding back tears as they watched their sister scream.

Only three feet in front of all three of them was the shell, one name of the side clear as day.

Stark

Trapped and not being able to move, they stayed in their positions for hours upon hours, reaching day after day. Two days had passed.

The two had made efforts every so often to carefully pull themselves from under the bed, Tamara lost a decent amount of blood. The pressure from the wall may have been the thing to cause the injury but the pressure was keeping the blood in the wounds.

"Be careful" Tamara croaked out as her brother and sister continued to make their way slowly and carefully out from under the bed.

The door opened from the rubble, men with guns entered as Pietro quickly waved his hands up.

"We're in here" he breathed as the men walked in. The laser pointers bright in the eyes the three looked up, "we have three survivors, what should we do" one asked talking into his comms.

"We need volunteers for our experiment" it answered. "Ones badly injured, a wall on her leg" he responded as the team helped Pietro and Wanda away from the bomb.

"Bring them all in" it commanded. "I need four in apartment 105, and fast" he spoke into the comms.

"Miss do you know your name" the man asked and knelt down as he picked up her head a bit.

"Tamara M-Maximoff" she said as her breathing began to pick up. The surges of pain were continual as she let tears flood her cheeks.

"You'll be ok, we're going to take good care of you" he said as four more men came in.

"Two on each side, we're gonna need a doctor." He commanded, the four men split into two teams. Four sets of hands on each side as they began to lift the wall.

The pain was worse than before reminding Tamara of when it first fell on her only days before.

The screams of agony were like cry's for help only more like nails on a chalkboard. She felt the blood begin to pour out as she screamed harder.