Made of Iron

The three triplets walked for a bit, talking, thinking, messing around just like old times. They came across a small hotel across a street and decided that would be best.

With the sum of money they had, the three managed one room with two beds, a kitchen, bathroom, and small living room.

It felt like a small apartment really. Once they walked in Pietro sped forwards claiming one of the beds.

"Wanda, you take the other bed. I can take the couch" Tamara decided but Wanda shook her head.

"No way, your still injured. You take the bed, I'll be fine on the couch" she said and before the eldest could argue the brunette began making the couch into a bed.

Tamara opened a computer sitting on the kitchen table before shuffling through the fridge for a water bottle.

Thankfully they had some food and water already inside so we didn't have to starve to death. "Pietro! There's food!" Tamara announced.

Not even noticing his arrival a water bottle and bag of grapes were suddenly gone, "thanks for leaving us food" the blonde mumbled as she grabbed another bottle and tossed it to Wanda.

"We're all dehydrated, drink up" she told the two. Ever since the bombing when the three were only ten Tamara had taken up the parental role.

There were times when all the girl wanted to do was sit around and do absolutely nothing but that time never came. Their parents had always told them to be safe and take care of each other.

She guessed that now was better than ever for her to finally step up and be the older sister she needed to be for her siblings.

Tamara looked back at the computer, strangely, there were words typed on it. The only thing Tamara had done was open the damn thing and now it was glitching.

'Tamara, Wanda, and Pietro Maximoff, click to continue' it said.

"Pietro, Wanda come here" she said making the two walk over with curiosity.

"What's this?" Wanda asked pointing to the words. "I didn't type it" Pietro said as the two girls looked at him.

"We'll click to continue" Wanda shrugged. Tamara clicked the screen as more words appeared.

'Hydra has failed but I will not, meet me at the church five blocks down, the rest will be explained' it typed.

"This could be a scam or something" Pietro said but his sister shook her head. "No one knows about Hydra except for people in high places. If this person thinks he can help us then why not" Tamara claimed.

"We just got out of that place, what if it's the same?" Wanda asked, "let's just go and see, I think this is a good idea" Tamara stated.

A short pause held tension in the small room as the two thought about it, they nodded as Tamara shut the computer.

"Never thought I'd say this but, let's go to church" Tamara said as Pietro chuckled. "Meet you there?" Pietro ask picking up Wanda like he always did.

"I'll meet you there" Tamara grinned as she touched the wall, Pietro caught sight of the small ripples she created before disappearing into the wall.

Pietro raced out of the hotel and down the streets one block at a time. Finally seeing the church in eyesight Pietro ran over and stopped right in front.

The white top haired boy set Wanda down as Tamara came out of thin air. "I beat you" Pietro said wiggling his brows. "I got lost, took a few wrong turns" Tamara sighed then looked up.