Approached

The triplets escaped their cells and managed to find the control room, guards and soldiers were walking around frantically as Dr. List and Strucker conversed in a conversation.

"What if they send us out" Wanda asked as Pietro played with the rings on her hand. "What if they don't is the real question" Tamara responded.

"We did sign up for this" Pietro agreed. "Don't be worried Wanda, we're going to be just fine. Plus we'll be able to use our abilities in action" she soothed her sister.

"Send out the triplets" Dr. List suggested "it's too soon" Stucker responded "it's what they signed up for" Dr. List argued "my men can hold them" Strucker said sternly before looking at the three then back to his soldiers.

Shouts were heard from outside as multiple gunshots fired. Something inside of Tamara spiked when she heard it, sending her back to when she was angry.

Her fists clenched as she watched Strucker began a speech, "we will not yield!" He announced "the Americans sent their circus freaks to test us. We will send them back in bags....No surrender!" He exclaimed.

"We can't just stand here" Pietro said as Wanda sighed, "alright, let's go do the job we we signed up for" her words brought a smile to Tamaras face.

"Let's get the job done" she told her siblings, Pietro picked up Wanda bridal style as Tamara touched the wall. Ripples formed as Pietro watched in awe.

"It's still so cool" He said as Wanda rolled her eyes, "let's go speedy" she said patting his chest. "I'll meet you on the battlefield Pietro" Tamara stated before practically walking into the wall.

She reappeared outside a train tunnel as Pietro came running out. "C'mon!" He said excitedly as Tamara smiled rolling her eyes before walking into a portal formed on a tree.

Moving from portal to portal Tamara got to a Hunter looking man. He ran behind a tree giving himself a moment to breathe before taking out an arrow.

"He's fighting hubs with an arrow" Pietro asked crouching beside her as she looked closer. "It has something on the end" she said though her thoughts were interrupted as he shot it.

Pietro races passed and grabbed it before it caught onto the tank. The Hunter looking man looked back at it confused and decided to try another shot.

Pietro raced forwards knocking him off his feet as Tamara came out of yet another tree. "You didn't see that coming?" Pietro asked amusedly as before running off for another victim.

Tamara walked over to the Hunter looking man and went invisible. "Did that hurt" she echoed as a laugh fell from her lungs.

"Whose there?" The man asked looking around after seeing no one in sight. "You think you can come here and win!" She said pushing the man to the ground.

"You deserve death....in fact you all do" she cackled as the man looked around in bewilderment. "Every last avenger" she giggled creepily.

"Where are you! Come out and fight!" He said getting to his feet. "Clint you good buddy?" Someone from comms asked, when Clint heard nothing in return he looked around frantically.

Only to see a whisp of blonde looking hair then nothing. He was hit by the tank as a red haired woman rushed to his aid.

Pietro found a man with a flag looking suit on, "ohhh you chose captain America over here" Tamara giggled, "his colors are very....bright" he joked as he nudged her over to them.

She quickly fell from her appearance as she walked over cautiously to the man in red white and blue. He began running as Tamara came out from a tree.