Together

Hulk roared beginning the battle as the robots ran charging at the avengers in turn.

The robots jumped over the walls, crawled around the gates, even flew through the open walls, anything to get to the core.

The avengers put up their guards, staying clean around the core making sure not a single hand or metal finger could touch it.

Tamara faded her body into invisibility and created portal in all directions giving her teammates more targets and slashing the necks of the ones that got too close.

Red energy flew around the broken down church, hair constantly flying around in all directions from Pietros constant speeding. Ducking away from arrows and dodging Starks blasts.

Visions uppercuts and Steve's shield flying around. Thor hitting robots with his hammer and Romanoff flipping around using her guns.

Tamara ended up making more of a pact with Hulk as she created more portals for him to smash.

Tamaras leg continued to bug her throughout the whole battle but she ignored the itching pains.

Fading herself and reappearing in front of Ultron replicas Tamara decapitated them. One by one, sometimes two or three, the robots were losing.

Ultron having a head and not being completely oblivious to his loss he shot down towards the core only to be blocked by vision.

The rest of the team continuing their fight without realizing the two in their own world until Vision quickly shot Ultron out and away.

Thor spiked a lightning blast towards Ultron as Stark followed suit. The three leaving the robot AI without a chance. Blue, orange, and yellow lasers were the only things they could see.

As the three pressed harder at Ultron the robot began to deteriorate. The metal breaking off piece by piece.

Ultron was down on his knees when the three thought he had enough. With the fight still going on to keep the core out of touch Ultron stood weakly.

Hulk was suddenly gone from Tamara view but she didn't mind, continuing to create portals and confusing the robots, she did her job.

"You know, with the benefit of hindsight....." Ultron was cut off by the green giant punching the robot into the sky at fast pace to land somewhere unknown.

The robots began to run as Hulk looked back to them. All of the robots began leaving the city as Hulk chased after them.

"They'll try to leave the city. " Thor said into the comms. "We can't let them, not even one. Rhodey." Stark called

"I'm on it" another unfamiliar voice replied. "Who the hell are you? Okay so there's Fury and Rhodey. Who else is coming to the party" Tamara spoke.

She trusted vision and she trusted Stark now, but trusting more people with her life was a bet she still wasn't sure she could make yet.

"We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats. I'll sweep for stragglers. Be right behind you" Steve commanded

"What about the core?" Clint asked as Tamara walked through the rubble. She had gotten a bit of oil on her sleeve from her last kill.

"I'll protect it. It's my job." Wanda told the team. Clint and Romanoff left to get to the boats. Steve left to find more civilians.

Pietro came running in and killed another robot right behind Tamara making her jump.

"God! Pietro!" Tamara said slapping her brother chest playfully as he chuckled. "Get the people on the boats." Wanda commanded.