New Teams

"I know what your thinking" Pietro whispered to Tamara. They were all currently in a car with Captain America driving.

Tamara wasn't paying much attention, her mind was coming up with dozens of ways to hurt Stark while absentmindedly opening and closing mini hand portals.

"I have a right to be angry" she whispered back. "Maybe he can help us" Pietro tried to reason.

"Help with what? Stark cost me my leg, he cost me our parents, Stark made me the one in charge of you and Wanda, he has no reason for me not to ring his neck" Tamara spat angrily.

"Just promise you won't kill Stark" Wanda asked. "I promise not to kill Stark" she shrugged. "Or Iron Man" Pietro continued.

"Or the multi billionaire" Wanda finished. "Alright, alright..I won't kill Tony Stark....might just give him a broken nose though" Tamara told them as Pietro sat back in his seat.

The blonde kept seeing out of the corner of her eye, the man kept glancing at her leg. He seemed like he had been wondering about it ever since he first saw it.

"What happened" he asked finally. Tamara looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean what happened? A lot has happened" she said mumbling the last bit.

"To your leg" he asked more specifically. Tamara didn't know how to explain it to him. His teammate, probably good-friend, dropped bombs on their complex killing their parents.

"Stark" Pietro said as a pause rested, a new tension rose as Tamara looked out the window. "I don't understand, why do you three hate him so much?" Captain America asked.

"He killed our parents" Tamara answered still looking out the window as she started spinning her single ring on her finger.

"A wall fell during the bombings and I lost my leg because of it" Tamara explained, still not daring to look at him.

"I'm sorry to hear that" he said sympathetically. "Why? The fact that Stark hurt us? Or the fact he's still your friend" Wanda spoke up.

Wanda and Tamara had an unspoken conversation. Both equally hated Stark and Pietro did too, though he was easily forgiving.

It was easy enough to say that Tamara was hurt the worst by Iron Man, it was also easy enough to say she'd do anything to get back at him. In that moment anyway.

The drive was silent from then on until the four eventually arrived at what looked like a giant building that fit his ego perfectly.

They walked through the tower and after quite a long elevator ride the four managed to make it to where Stark and another man stood.

"I'm only gonna say this once" Captain America told the two.

"How about none-ce?" Stark replied arrogantly. "Shut it down!" He told them again.

"Nope, not gonna happen." Stark said ignoring the flag looking man. "You don't know what you're doing." Captain America claimed.

"And you do?" The curly haired man responded. "She's not in your head?" He asked pointing to Wanda, of course Tamara being her protective self stepped forward keeping Wanda out of the way.

"I know your angry. " Tamaras sister said calmly. "Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." He said glaring at her.

'You know your a good person right' Tamara asked Wanda as the sound waves travelled between the two.

'I know, but seriously stop thinking about ways to murder Stark. It's really dark' Wanda told Tamara. The two shared a small smile, a genuine one they hadn't shared in years.