Punishment TW: Abuse/Gore

Illumi grabs your arm and yanks you towards him, he holds you in his arms and gives your friend Apollo the death stare. "D-Don't hurt Apollo, please" you say with tears streaming down your face. "Y/n, you have been pushing your luck too much, I have told you three times not to hang out with your friends, and most definitely not sneak out. Y/n you don't need friends they'll disappoint you." Illumi says. You look at him, then look at the mystery man and say "Is that why you and your buddy are wearing matching crop tops?". Your friend Apollo and the mystery man begin to smirk, holding in their laughs.

"Make a joke like that again and I will kill your friend on the spot." He says. Your eyes begin to widen "Actually I will kill him right now." He says as he walks over to him whilst holding you. "DONT-!" You yell but it's too late, his face got pierced with five needles, beginning to deform his face turning it purple and green. You look at Apollo in fear and listen to his blood curdling screams. Illumi carries you away and the mystery man looks at you and states, "Hello Y/n, I've heard lots about you, but illumi has never mentioned your looks, I'm Hisoka.". You look at him uncomfortably. He can tell your in discomfort, which he loves (you can tell by his facial expression). "Hisoka, make any inappropriate remarks to my younger sister and ill make you pay" As his bloodlust spreads. Hisoka replies to him saying "Just kidding illumi.. as she's obviously not ripe enough yet..". You look at him scared by what he's just said and he disappears before Illumi can say something to him.

"Y/n, do you know how worried I was for you, and you know I'm not the type to get worried over things like this. You need to be more precautious because what you did today was ridiculous. Especially you hanging out with a boy. You aren't allowed to have lovers." He says in a concerned tone. "Okay illumi, it's just that it's so unfair that I'm not allowed to have a normal life, and the only chance I get to have a normal day, you guys ruin it..". Illumi looks at you and gives you a kiss on the forehead. "Mother was worried sick, I'm sorry to say this but your going to be punished for sneaking out, it's against the rules."

You begin to feel scared and cuddle inside illumi and slowly fall asleep. Illumi runs really fast so you where happy you where warm and cuddled inside of his arms since he knew you'd be cold. Illumi finally reached the mansion and slowly wakes you up putting you carefully back on your feet. He tells you not to tell anyone how affectionate he was with you (since it would make him look weak). You guys walk in and you see your mother, Milluki, Kalluto and Silva your father.

"Y/n! Where were you!" Mother demands. You decide to stay silent since you are scared. "Giving us the silent treatment huh? Illumi where was she?". "She was at a restaurant with a friend of hers called Apollo." Illumi replies. "A-a boy?! Y/N! You aren't allowed to have friends... especially a boy!" Mother says. "Your going to be punished, you snuck out of the house and you where out with a boy." Silva says.

You stay quiet nodding your head in agreement knowing that you were bound to be punished.  Mother grabs your hands and drags you into the cellar. You see your brother Killua in their aswell.  "You here for sneaking out and making friends to huh?" He says. "Haha yeah.. It's not fair since Illumi gets to have friends but we can't." You sigh. "I thought I was the only one who thought that!" Killua exclaims.

You were about to say another joke about the family but you were quickly cut off by your mother. "Y/n, Killua. If I see you two talking so enthusiastically again whilst your being punished I will get Mike to attack you guys!". You two stay silent and begin to get chained up. Your feet and arms get cuffed, making you unable to move. You see your mother bring someone in, it's Milluki. He gets his belts and he begins to whip your body, leaving you with scars. He whips your face twice by accident, leaving two large scars on your face. "Fuck. Mothers not going to be happy.." he says as he slowly walks away to whip Killua.

He finally comes back to you after beating Killua and grabs a stick with a burning flame on the end of it, he walks over to you and begins to burn your legs and arms, leaving the smell of your burning flesh around the cellar. He quickly blows out the flame and grabs a knife. You look at him in fear wondering why he was being extra abusive towards you, he didn't burn Killua and he's most likely not going to wound Killua.

He comes closer to you and begins to cut your skin, the wounds are so deep that if he makes to many, you would die of blood loss. He comes to your neck and slowly slits it with the blade and watches the blood drip down. He smirks but his face suddenly turns to fear. You see a hand touch his shoulder saying, "Milluki, that was too far, lay another hand on Y/n and I'll punish you myself." . You look up and see Illumi. "Killua, Y/n. You two are free to go."

You look at Killua and you two both break out of the chains. Looking at Killua you say "We should go to mother, she will get one of the assistants to take us to a hospital." "Y/n I'm perfectly fine. Although your dripping in blood, I think you should go to mother.". You nod your head and separate, Killua walks to his room, and you walk towards mother's room. You knock on her door, "Who is it?" She shouts. "It's me Y/n!". "Come in. I've been expecting you."

She takes a look at you and her hand covers her mouth. "Did Milluki do this to you!". You look at her and nod slowly. "I'm guessing Illumi stopped him, right?". Again, you nod your head and ask "Could you get an assistant to help me?" She walks over to you and holds your hand, taking you to your room. "Lay on your bed darling, I'll get someone to check up on you. I need to have a talk with Milluki!" She storms off.

You lay in your bed trying to rest after you had gotten treatment for your wounds, and you feel a strong gush of wind blow on your face. You look over at your opened window and see Illumi with the Mystery Man, Hisoka..

To be continued bbys 😍😩🥰😩