Kalluto's plan backfires..

You wake up in your comfy bed, and hear a knock at your door, "Who is it?" You ask. "It's Kasuga, Master Kikyo and Master Silva have called a family meeting, Master Y/n." The servant replies with. "Oh... well thank you for telling me!" You say.

Sitting in your bed, you begin to wonder why a family meeting was called, but you block this thought, and get up swiftly to get changed, putting your puffy, red dress on. Walking to your mirror, you begin to brush your hair, leaving it down and natural, and slide a black alice headband over your hair. You slide into your favourite pair of black platformed shoes, and put on a black, short shawl.

You walk to the mirror, and admire how you look currently, and then you decide it's time to go to the family meeting. You walk towards your door and head down the tall, structured hallway, and you begin to down the quater turn stairs, where you see your family waiting for you. You quickly take a seat, in between Killua and Alluka.

Father gets up from his chair and states, "Well, now that I have everyone gathered up, I would like to talk about a recent event that had happened, during a so-called 'mission'. If anyone in this room knows anything about it, I would respect you for your honesty, if not. I will be having a word with the people I believe are to blame." Your heart freezes. Oh shit, fathers found out that me and illumi where out in a theme park...

You look up and see that Kalluto has raised her hand. Father gestures her to speak, "Well, I believe I know the two people who where out having the time of their lives, whilst we had no clue what happened." You see Kalluto look at you, and then stare at illumi, "Well, Y/n, Illumi. I know it was you two. You guys snuck out and had gone to a theme park, that could have revealed your identities, and it's not the first time that Y/n had sneaked out, so.. I'm not surprised.." Kalluto says with a smirk on the face.

You look at Kalluto in frustration, and begin to clap back, "Okay I get it Kalluto, your obviously jealous that I can make friends who actually hang out with me, it's not my fault that your shitty haircut makes people run away from you. Plus, I would've suspected you to keep quiet after.. you know.. what happened a few weeks ago that you kept secret from the rest of us." You realise what you had said, but you had no regrets, Kalluto is really asking to be exposed when she tried calling you out.

Everyone looks at you in shock, whilst a smirk begins to grow in your face, "Well Kalluto, you were talking so much shit, it's seems you have gone awfully quiet.". Mother stands up and says, "Kalluto, what secret are you keeping from us?!" Kalluto goes silent after stuttering on every sentence, so you decide to speak up and say it, "Well, remember the mission when we all went as a whole to the York New Bank, and had taken all of its jewels and cash, Kalluto decided a two weeks ago, to take a bunch of the jewels and money, and escape from the house. If you don't believe me, you can just check inside the vault in her wardrobe." You sit down, with a mocking smirk on the face.

Mother and Father quickly get out of their chairs towards Kalluto's room. Illumi begins to walk towards you, sitting down in Killua's now empty chair. He gives you a fist bump whilst saying, "You really saved us just then, I wonder how Kalluto found out. I'll ask them later.". Illumi says giving you pats on the head. You smile at him as he walks away to talk to Kalluto, and you begin to wonder, how did Kalluto figure this out...

You wait outside Kallutos room, since mother and father are yelling him. You lean on the wall besides the door, watching your parents leave his room, and decide to knock on the door, and hear a weak voice say, "W-who is it..". "It's me, Y/n. I want to talk with you." You reply. It suddenly goes silent and you hear a feint, "Okay..". You walk in and see Kalluto sitting on their bed, and you decide to sit besides him.

"I know we aren't on the greatest terms, but I just wanted to know, how did you figure out that me and illumi had went to the theme park?" You ask. You wait silently for a reply, but you get no response. The silence was so loud in the room. You decide to get up and leave as you don't want to force him to answer, plus he's not one to spill so quickly. You let out a huff, and see Illumi over you shoulder, you look over, knowing he wants to talk to Kalluto, but instead of wasting his time, you decide to tell him, "He won't budge Illumi, I asked but I got no reply.."

Illumi looks at you and reassures you, making you feel more hope to get an answer from Kalluto. You give him a smile and walk off. After the whole Kalluto situation, you need something to cool you off, so you decide to hang out with Killua and Alluka.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOOO
I DONT REALLY KNOW KALLUTO'S PRONOUNS, SO I JUST WENT WITH HE/HIM/THEY. SINCE IN THE MANGA THEY REFFER TO KALLUTO WITH MASCULINE PRONOUNS. IF I DID GET THEM WRONG IM REALLY SORRRYYYYY BBYSS <3

sorry that it took so long to upload this chapter, I came home from school like 4 hours ago teehee.

Right after I publish this chapter, I will be working on the next one straight away! <3333