Hisoka to the rescue??

You watch Hisoka leave the room, and wonder why he took you away from Alluka and Killua, so you decide to shout for Hisoka. "UHM.... HISOKA!" You yell. You wait for a moment, and your eye catches something standing between your door.

You take a moment to look, and notice Hisoka standing there in a towel, showing he's getting ready to take a shower. "Well, that was quite quick Y/n, what could you possibly need.~" he says. Stunned by how he's basically half naked, you stutter, "Well.. UHM.. why am I here?". He gives you an annoyed glare whilst saying, "Is that all? I was getting ready shower, although.. I could explain in the shower if you would like..~" you look at him visibly disturbed, he gives you a smirk and says, "Well~ I guess I'll tell you after my shower. When I'm done I can answer all your thoughts and concerns. Is that okay little ace~".

Flushed by what he's just said, you give him a quick nod and he turns away, going back to his room. You decide it's actually quite boring just sitting around, so you decide to adventure around his mansion, you get off of your bed, and realise that your in pyjamas, you recall that when leaving with Killua and Alluka, you were well-dressed, and then it hits you, Hisoka must've gotten you changed, he's quite creepy. You look around and see a pair of slippers, that match your pyjamas, assuming that they are yours, you wear them.

You look around the room, and it really looks like he planned for you to be in his house, everything's decorated and fit just for you, walking to the wardrobe, you open it and you can see clothes that fit your style and size. It's getting weird..

You feel quite uncomfortable, but decide to leave the room. You look into the hallways, and it's so sleek and modern, he owns a very big house with many rooms, although he lives alone?

You walk down his spiral stairs, and you see a ginger cat with amber eyes walk up to you, it has the cutest face ever, and you decide to sit down and play with the cat, not realising how much time has passed by.

You see the cat look at something, and its pupils widen in excitement, you turn your head, and see Hisoka standing there with a soft smile on his face. The cat jumps up onto him, and rests in his arms.

"Well, it seems you've met my cat, Katsumi, she seems very fond of you~.." he says. You give him a soft smile and say, "Your cat is adorable, but now that your out of the shower, could you please explain everything from the beginning, since it seems like you have been planning this for a little while.."

Hisoka walks towards you and sits in front you, whilst petting his cat, he's in grey sweatpants, wearing a white tank top with his hair down, he looks really good looking, but sadly he's older than you. "Well, ever since illumi introduced me to you, I saw so much potential in you, and the fact that the Zoldyck family couldn't make you emotionless, shows that there's something different about you, so I decided to take you away from your family, but that's not the only reason. Illumi was telling about the next mission they were going to send you on, but, they were going to use you as a sacrifice, so basically that mission was going to be your death, and obviously, you have too much potential to have gone to waste, and I would like to have a fighting match with you one day, so I decided to save you, and have you get even stronger, and more skilled, so that our fight will be to the death. Anyways~ would you like anything to eat little ace~?"

You sit there, stunned by how your family had decided to use you as a sacrifice, including illumi, which makes every make sense, the reason why he took you to the theme park, it was to make you less suspicious, and the fact that Kalluto had said that illumi doesn't even love you, and you were foolish to think he's jealous, when all along it was the truth that you didn't want to believe..

You look at Hisoka who seems completely normal, and you begin to feel happy, even though he wants to fight you to the death soon, at least you won't be dying on a mission that's coming up in a few days. You realise, Hisoka had just saved you, you feel a tear form in your eye and run up to Hisoka, giving him a tight hug. He wraps his arms around you, and gives you a head pat, "Now now little ace~ Why so emotional?~" you hear him say..

"Thank you.." you say softly. He lifts your chin up and wipes your tears away. "Hm~ How about this, would you like to make some red velvet cupcakes?~" You look at him and your eyes light up with happiness, saying "Yes!"

Hisoka stands up, and lends you a hand to get up, leading you to the kitchen. His kitchen is so modern and large, its as if he has a family of 20 . You pay your attention to Hisoka, and notice him holding two aprons, he hands you an apron with butterflies, whilst placing it on, you look at your reflection in the oven and notice how it looks so cute, the apron ties up like a dress, with a flowy skirt.

You look at hisoka, who's getting the ingredients, wearing and apron thats in all black with writing that says "When I become old, I'm going to be a Sexy Dilf" you chuckle, making Hisoka notice you, "Hm? What seems to be funn- oh, it's my apron huh, well, it isn't a lie..~" he also chuckles whilst walking over with the ingredients.

Hisoka puts the ingredients together, letting you do the stirring. "Well, now that it's mixed up, I'll get the cupcake tray and let it cook okay, you can go sit in the living room and watch tv with Katsumi~" you nod your head and remove your apron, hanging it up where you saw Hisoka get it from. You open Netflix, and open Kakegurui (because yuhhhhhhh). You stroke Katsumi's head, whilst watching tv, and you see Hisoka come in with the cupcakes.

He looks at the tv and his face goes red, you look at the tv, and realise it's a scene where Midari is UHM very.... excited. You quickly reach for the remote, and put it on pause. "Hm~ I didn't know you were into those kinds of shows..." Hisoka says sarcastically. You give him an annoyed face. Just when you were about to say something, everything goes black..

WHATTUP!!!!
I HAD TO EDIT AND MAKE QUITE A FEW OF THESE CHAPTERS COVERS BUT FEEL FREE TO USE THEM LOL

IM GOING TO KEEP CONTINUING THIS SERIES BUT I MAY MAKE A HISOKA X READER ONE LOL

YALL I JUST KNOW HISOKA LOOKS SO DAYUM FINE AND PACKING IN SWEATPANTS