Im gonna need some help..

You reply in a concerned tone, "What's wrong killua?! Are you in danger?". There's a slight silence and then a immediate response, "I uh need your help, I'm in a sticky situation which could lead to a life threatening problem.."

You answer saying, "Jeez this is very sudden and out of the blue, where are you located, and should I bring back up?" There's another pause, and then an answer from Killua, "Y/n, I'm in Yorbia okay take note, Y-O-R-B-I-A, and yes bring back up we will need people okay, strong and reliable people."

"Killua how did you get to Yorbia in such a short amount of time, it would have taken a good while to get there."

"Y/n I'll explain it later."

"Killua which city of Yorbia are you in?!"
"I'm in Gord-Des-.."
"Hello? helloooo?! Oh his line has cut off.."

You think to yourself, and now you need to start planning on how, and who you are going to take with you to Yorbia, it has to be some strong people with reliable abilities, and you know just the people for this job."

—————————-—————————-————————
                               AN HOUR LATER
You go to your room and sit on floor, you think to yourself a group of people who Killua will be needing (including you 😜) you stare into no where, and slowly hear foot steps approaching your room, and not any footsteps, these sound very familiar to you, "Grandpa?"
"Your senses never fail to surprise me Y/n."
You laugh at his comment and follow up by asking, "I'm glad to see you, but why would you talk to me, I believe you're supposed to be on a mission?"

"About that, I decided move the missions day, I had overheard your phone call with Killua, and I have went up against someone with your father a while back who I believe will be a good candidate for this trip of yours.."

"Hm? Oh wait, are you referring to Chrollo Lucilfer?"
"You have met him before?" Grandpa says.
"I met his entire troupe." You reply with.
"Y/n, they are a string group of people and would obviously be a good influence for you, but you have to take into consideration that one miss up and it's tombstone for you lil homie."

"Grandpa I know that father told me and my siblings to stay away from them, but this rule should only be depending on how you are meeting them, I was offered a spot, but out of respect for our family, I decided to not, I believe I should be the only having a say in my decisions."

"Fair enough Y/n, you put up a good argument, but that doesn't answer my question, would you like me to arrange Chrollo Lucifer to work with you guys?"

"I would be thankful if you are to do so."
Grandpa nods his head and walks away, as he leaves you begin to decide on who else should go..

"Omg why did I think of this sooner, I should invite Hisoka, he would enjoy this, and he's been quite a loyal friend lately, i think he would be interesting for this mission."

You leave without telling mother a word, and swiftly walk to Hisokas house, praying he's there. You look at his grand door and give it a knock.

You hear heels walking in a messy way, thats not hisoka.. you think to yourself. You see a lady with messy brown hair and smudged lipstick answering the door. Hm maybe this isn't the best time to come here. You look at the lady and ask her, "Is Hisoka there?"

She looks at you, intoxicated telling you, "What business have you got with Hisoka" in probably the rudest way anyone could say. "Well I was going to offer..." your sentence gets cut off and you get a slap to the face falling to the ground.

"If your trying to take Hisoka from me you gotta leave" she says looking at you up and down. You stare at her, eyes wide open from the shock. As you get up you see Hisoka look over the ladies shoulder.

"Y/n? What happened to you?" He says in shock. The lady looks at him smirkingly saying, "Ha I slapped her, she was talking about offering you something" Hisoka looks at her irritated telling her to go inside.

He invites you in and you shake your head saying no. "I'm sorry for how she behaved. Although I would love to hear your offer, so please don't make me ask again, come in." He says.

You take two steps in, and you sit at his couch, as you explain the situation, the lady has a guilty but annoyed look on her face. "Interesting offer, I'll consider taking part-" you cut him off by saying "If your going to waste my time and leave me hanging then just don't go." You say standing up putting you coat on.

"It's so difficult to tease you but if I guess I'll join, only because Chrollo will be there, and it will be fun figuring him out..~"

"Okay." You reply with.

"Well have a good night I guess?" You say whilst closing the front door.
Hisoka gives you a little wave as the lady goes on top of him. You quickly look away.

As you turn your head to leave you see Illumi
"What are you doing here." He says

"Killua needed my help, and I was trying to recruit some people"

"Okay well why didn't you ask me?"
You look at him dead in the eye and say "Killua doesn't love you"

Illumi gives you a harsh glare.

You snicker and walk away with illumi.
"Okay but I don't want you associating with Hisoka."
"I don't care Illumi"

Illumi gives you a smack on the head.
"Ow" you say looking him up and down

"Mum told the maids to make your favourite meal and you left without even eating it, you didn't hurt her feelings but she was disappointed." Illumi says.

Oh

"Anyways, do you know anymore people that we can have help us?"

"I don't want you to take part in this mission Y/n."

"Illumi. Don't you dare say that. You have no right to  tell me if I can help Killua or not, I will always help him not matter what."

Illumi looks at you and you continue by saying, "Plus grandfather said it was fine, and he was going to request Chrollo Lucilfer for help."

Illumi stared at you whilst saying "Fine, but if you die I will kill you."

You look at him like this 🤨

You get a call from grandpa, "Hello?"

"Well I just got a call back from Chrollo and  he said..

LOL LOSER

SORRY GUYS I HAD TO END IT THERE

ANYWAYS ILL TRY AND WRITE THE NEXY CHAPTER LMAO IM SO SORRY FOR NOT PUBLISHING FOR WEEKS