Illumi's actually fun?!

You look at the two of them, saying "What do you want.? In a stern tone. Hisoka looks at you, smirking "Illumi are you not going to tell her?", nudging his arm. Brother looks at you and states "Well, I wanted to hang out with you, and actually have fun, I've been quite distant, and I don't want to make you believe I don't care for you.". You look at his face and it seems as if he just remembered something, "Oh and Hisoka wanted to join, you don't mind right?"

You look at him and giggle "I don't mind!" And jump off your bed, how strange, my injuries are all healed? You think to your self. "Wow, it's really strange to see a Zoldyck who is lively.." Hisoka says. You look at him and smirk, "I get that A LOT". "Illumi, what are we even going to do? Since Mum is going to get suspicious and I don't want to go through those punishments again".

Illumi walks over to you and says "We are just going to adventure around and go to a few restaurants. I'm quite hungry." A large smile forms one your face and you hug Illumi. He gives you a soft, reassuring smile back, stating "I told mum I'm going on a mission and I'll be needing you. So I have got this under control" Hisoka carefully walks over and asks "Awe how cute, can I join in the hug?" You both smirk and get off the bed.

"Well, should we leave now since I'm getting bored?"
Illumi shakes his head in agreement and takes your hand. How weird? He never holds my hand.. You look over at him then suddenly zoom out of the window, Illumi is very fast, so him holding my hand whilst running is like a unsafe rollercoaster. He suddenly throw you towards something. You close your eyes in fear, but realise your in someone's arms.

You relax your eyes and look up, it's Hisoka, "Hm~ you looked pretty scared, there's nothing to fear when your in my arms little ace~". You look at him, flushed, and then look back at Illumi, who's giving Hisoka the death stare, it's quite funny seeing Illumi overprotective.

Finally landing, Hisoka places you gently on the floor. "Thank you" you tell him. He replies with a sinister smile back, AYO wtf what did I say. You slowly back away from him and bump into Illumi, "S-sorry big brother!" You exclaim. Illumi can tell you were quite scared by Hisoka. He looks at Hisoka and smirks. You guys begin to walk to a restaurant and illumi puts his arm around your shoulder, Hisoka puts his arm around your shoulder to, then suddenly begins to lower it trying to touch your ass, but Illumi grasps on to his hand, squeezing it until it almost breaks.

You carefully shuffle towards Illumi, knowing that your safe, and he suddenly stops. "Y/n, after we eat, where would you like to go?" He questions. You look at him with a wide grin yelling "Theme Park!!!". The two of them look at you with a smile, "Okay Y/n, hop on my back." Illumi says.

You climb on to his back and he begins to run towards the theme park, you rest your head on his shoulders and begin to wonder usually my injuries don't heal this quickly, so how am I even able to stand up, I couldn't even breath properly 5 hours ago... as your mind dazes of you suddenly realise you guys have come to a stop. Illumi grabs you from around your back and holds you in his arms and walks towards the ticket booth.

He motions towards Hisoka, he nods his head and suddenly a card appears in between his pointer and middle finger and throws it swiftly at the seller who gives out tickets. Grabbing all the tickets from the booth and walking inside, you look at all the exciting rides. You catch a glimpse of a thriller looking ride, named The Hurricane, where you frantically spin in the air whilst it goes higher, lower and side to side.

Illumi sees you looking at the ride and begins to walk over towards it, Hisoka following. You guys pay for the ride and get buckled up. You full of adrenaline and you suddenly feel someone holding your hand, you look to your left and see Illumi, he looks at you and gives you a gentle smile, just the thought of Illumi holding your hand, makes you feel comforted. The ride begins to spin frantically, then also go up. As you guys go up for the third time, you close your eyes then suddenly feel something warm and mushy on your face and clothes, you let go of Illumi's hand, and wipe your eyes so you can see again, you look around and see a boy around your age, who's holding in the vomit. The conductor of the ride sees what happened and stops the ride immediately.

Illumi looks at you and his eyes widen, he looks around and immediately spots his culprit. You look at him, then look at Hisoka "Y/n, Hisoka, could you two maybe go and win some plushies and teddy bears at the claw machine for me, I need to handle something..". Hisoka looks at you and grabs your hand, leading you to the bathrooms, "I always keep so extra clothing on me, so here." Handing you some baggy jeans and an over sized pink top. You walk out and hisoka holds your hand taking you to the claw machine. "Hmm... which one to win little ace?" You look at him with an awkward smile then look at the machine, noticing two cat and panda plushies, "Ooh! These two pleaseee!" .

He looks at you and gives a giggle and puts a coin in, he wins both of them first try, "Wow!!! Your so good Hisoka!" He looks at you and smiles handing you the two plushies. "Let's get back to Illumi, he should be done by now?". You hold his hand you walk over to Illumi, who's covered in blood. "I had some..business." He says. "Well! Let's head back home since I feel sick after that incident.." you say.

"Sure, let's get home. Just try hiding your plushies, or else Kalluto will get jealous." Illumi replies. You nod your head and jump in his arms, immediately putting you to sleep. You fall into a deep sleep and get woken up by Illumi, "Y/n, we're home." You get out of his arms and stuff the pillows up your over sized top, "Hm. Those are Hisoka's clothes. It looks adorable on you though.." Illumi states.

You giggle and walk into you room, where you see Kalluto sitting on your bed with a smirk on the face. "I know where you and Illumi where Y/n.. Illumi doesn't even like you.. He likes me wayyy more. So don't think that your his favourite all of a sudden okay!" You look at Kalluto, who's now walking out of your room. You sit on your bed worried that she will tell mother, then remember that you have a trump card. Your the one smirking now

SORRY THAT I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE THIS SOONER, THATS WHY I MADE THIS A REALLY LONG CHAPTER!! ilysm bbys 😘