Besties with Killua and Alluka~

You huff in annoyance that you couldn't get anything out of Kalluto, but hear Alluka and Killua, and decide to hang out with them. You've never gotten a chance to interact with with your younger sister, so you decide today will be the day! Although if mother finds out, she'll go ballistic.

You walk closer to their voices, bringing you in front of Killuas room. You knock hesitantly on the door, and hear a voice say "Who is it?". It's Killua, you reply back and say "It's Y/n, could I maybe hang out with you and Alluka?". You hear a whisper then hear Killua say enthusiastically "Ah! Okay come in!"

You open the door and you can see Killua sitting on the floor with Alluka on his lap, both smiling brightly, making a smile grow on your face. You run over to Alluka and pull her into a tight hug, it's quite depressing that you two have never gotten to meet eachother, but now that you have hugged her, it feels like you've known eachother forever. You slowly pull away with a small tear on your face, and look at Killua, smiling at you softly.

"Well! What game should we play?!" You say excitedly. The two of them look at you and smile, Killua replies back to you saying, "Me and Alluka having been playing for a while, so should we go maybe on a walk? Or even try persuading dad to let us leave the house?" You look at the two of them and nod your head in agreement.

The three of you leave the room, walking towards fathers room. Standing in front of the door, you decide to be the one to knock. You guys wait in silence for a reply and hear some one say "Come in." You three look at one another and open the door. He takes a look at the three of you, and his eyes widen. "Y/n. You were strictly forbid by your mother to not go near Alluka."

You look at the floor, whilst saying "Well, Alluka hasn't did anything to affect me, she's my younger sibling, you guys should have expected this situation to happen. I just came here to ask you, if me Alluka and Killua could go around town?" You begin thinking of all the possible outcomes to this, but to your surprise, you hear father say, "Hm, I guess this once, but you will have to be surveyed by our assistants." You look at Killua and Alluka and they both nod, "Sure. As long as I get to be with Alluka." You smile, and the three of you turn around to leave.

Walking down the corridors, you try your best to not get caught by mother, or else she would go crazy. Killua and Alluka begin to talk whilst they are walking but you silently listen if any people are around, and you hear two people arguing, though it's very faint, if you try your best to hear it, it's insanely clear. "Illumi! Why would you take Y/n out arounf the town huh?! Do you know how dangerous it would be if someone figured out your identies?! Let alone if someone took pictures?!" You can't hear Illumis reply, but suddenly feel someone wrapped around your arm, you look and see Alluka.

You smile lightly at her and pick her up, as she rests her head on your shoulders. "Y/n, I think you were very brave to stand up to Kalluto. Well done." Killua says and comes over and kisses your fore head, you finally reach the door to leave. Killua opens the door for you and you guys walk through the Zoldyck Garden (to get to the gates lol).

Whilst walking, you pick out a few flowers for Alluka, making a flower crown. You tap on Allukas shoulder and hand her it, and she gives you a tight hug. Killua opens the large gates with ease and you guys see the 5 assistants to go out with you guys. "Greetings, Master Silva ordered for us to monitor you guys, so there will not be any funny business. Okay." Tsubone says. All three of you nod your heads, "Good. Now get inside the vehicle, we will be driving you guys to the town."

Whilst sitting in the car, you look out the window, and see a very familiar looking face. You look a little closer, and realise it's Hisoka. What could he want? "Is there something wrong?" Amane says. "Oh uhm, I thought I saw something written on the tree." Wow what a great lie. You look out the window again, and it seems that Hisoka is still following you guys..

Your getting quite worried, but Hisoka isn't really a big concern, since he seems quite nice. You suddenly feel something vibrate in your pocket, it's your phone. You look at the caller, and it's mother. Oh no..

You answer the phone and hear yelling, "Y/n?! Why are you going out! I told you, your forbidden from meeting Alluka!" You sit there frozen, thinking for an answer, but Tsubone quickly takes the phone from you to reply. "There's no need to worry, 4 assistants will be monitoring them, including me. So they are in safe hands." You sigh in relief, and Tsubone hand the phone to you. "Y/n, if anything bad happens, call me immediately okay." Mother says and hangs up the phone.

You look outside and have came to a stop. Exiting the car, Alluka ask if we could go to the toy store first, you and Killua both say yes and begin to walk over. You hear a loud bang, and see Alluka, who's fell over a rock, bleeding badly. All of the assistants come over to check on her, trying their best to not draw attention to us, but suddenly your blinded, everything goes black.

You finally wake up and realise your in someone's arms. "Hm~ its seems you've finally woken up, taking you away from them was easier then planned..". You look at Hisoka in shock, "Uhm.. where are you taking me?" He looks at you with a smirk, "Home.". You wonder why but you don't want to make Hisoka annoyed by asking to many questions, so you decide to stay quiet. You feel sleepy, and decide to take a nap whilst Hisoka takes you away lol.

You feel a tap on your shoulder, and see Hisoka watching you. It looks like your in a bed, but it's not your bed.. You look around and the room your in is very modern. "Well~ I brought you to my house for today. You can stay in this room whilst I'll stay in mine~ Or would you like for me to put you to sleep in your bed?" You look at him in discomfort, "Just kidding~" he says with a mockingly tone. "Although if you need something like food, just shout me. Is that clear little ace?~"

You look at him and nod, and watch him leave the room...

———————————————————————————

LOL I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD BE AN INTERESTING CHAPTER IF IT WAS JUST ALLUKA , Y/N AND KILLUA SHOPPING LOL. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER TEEHEE

ILL BE MAKING ANOTHER ONE SOON <3