⚠🍋Yandere!Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Kidnapped!Fem!Reader: Mine.🍋⚠

request for 

a/n: again!!!! more warning, this is rapey content. i mean,,,its KIDNAPPED reader(also vomit content warning after the body discovery description+gore!) 

also!! im gonna start askin people if they want me to actually tag them when its a request, jsut in case the ping is bothering them! so to the dear reader who requested this, lmk!! idk how pings work with wattpad im so sorry ;u; (if  adding the  account as an at doesn't make a difference for the pings for followers pls tell me fjoesdjvi i am so dumb)

Cold. Dark. Damp.

Where were you? What...happened? How did you get here?

You shifted. But to no avail.

You were...lying flat. It was a hard, cold surface whatever it was, but somewhere in the room was a source of heat. A fireplace? You weren't close enough. Boy, were you cold. 

What the hell was going on?

(present time)

"(y/n)! (y/n)!" Not him again.

In all the time you'd been trapped at Hope's Peak, this guy seemed to get on your nerves the most. Even more than that prick Byakuya. You didn't get what his issue was, it was like every two goddamn seconds he was trying to get your attention. 

You let out a heavy sigh, and turned on your hall, trying to quickly rush down another hallway to avoid him. What a creep...

You wondered if he bothered everyone else as much as he bothered you, but you still pretty set on your conclusion that he was just obsessed with annoying you. 

Entertaining your thoughts, you turned a corner and smacked right into him. Shit.

"Ah, (y/n)! There you are!" Kiyotaka bellowed, extending a hand to lift you up. You ignored it entirely, scooting a few inches back before standing up on your own. You let out another sigh, "What do you want now?" You stopped trying to hide the venom in your voice. You were annoyed, and you were going to make it known.

His look of what might have been genuine hurt barely made you bat an eye. He was hesitating to speak. "Well?" You said, the annoyance seeping through your voice.

"I-I was just..Well, (y/n), I really needed to talk to you about something urgent. It's important you see, and it just felt like now would be the best time to tell you! Just...in the event..that I..." He trailed off, his usual stupid smile faltering as he looked to his shoes. "You what? Come on, quit wasting my damn time." Maybe you were being harsh, but it felt like Ishimaru was round every corner you turned on, watching you from somewhere, seeing every little thing you did, every move you'd make. It freaked you out.

"Well, nothing really." Kiyotaka started to walk towards you, slowly, like how a predator corners its prey. "I just..." He stared back up into your eyes, taking hold of your hands into his. "I feel like I should tell you. I just can't stand looking at you from so far away anymore." 

Your heart was beating out of your chest, a sheet of sweat beginning to form over your forehead. Not out of love or adoration, but fear. This guy was insane, you'd barely known him for three weeks, and here he was about to confess his undying love for you. What the hell were you supposed to do?