⚠️🍋Genocide Syo x Serial Killer!Reader: Rivals🍋⚠️

Requested by @-MAJORASMASK   and sailorahahah   

TW: abusive parents, alcoholic parent, incredibly unstable family, plenty of gore, violence, all that jazz, and of course this is a lemon so...yknow...read at ur own risk<3

I figured,,,,what better way for girls to fall in love besides killing misogynistic scum off the earth<3 sigh,,,good ol syo content<3

Oh how you loved it, these filthy rats that lived amongst the world, corrupting it slowly as they deflowered every precious creature alive. Yes, you were a fan of watching these vile beasts in their everyday life, viewing their obscene ways of living, speaking, and acting. But what you loved most...was wiping them off this plane of existence. 

You were no newbie to the cruel world, and just how unjust "justice" really was. People fearing walking out alone at night, witnessing drunk bastards flirt and grope with unwanting bar attendees, seeing the violence in your own home. You wanted it to change, for the filthy pigs who plagued your world to just disappear for good. You were desperate for something to happen to the people you watched in disgust, but no one stood against them, people laughed, side eyed them as they went on with their day, or just simply ignored it as if it were a normal thing.

But you saw it differently. 

Finally, one night, when your scumbag of a father fell in through the front door, drunk off his ass as he always was on Friday nights, you had had it. You never knew who he was before alcohol, how would you have possibly found the empathy inside your heart to care for such a fool of a father? Your usual prim and proper mannerisms faded as you listened from the staircase.

Yelling. 

That trash bag of a man was yelling at your mother again. You had doubts for if you could do it or not for so long, but every time you heard his shrill screech of a voice hit your eardrums, your determination increased tenfold. And now, you were ready. 

"Don't touch me! HEY! Get your fuckin..guh..hands off'a me, you bitch!!" More encouragement. 

You watched as your mother helplessly tried to help the drunkard to his feet, getting herself slapped in the process. You felt pity for the woman but...you had long since had any respect for her. She sat idly by, listening to the sound of your own "dad" harassing you, hitting you, screaming at you, doing nothing but appreciating the fact that it wasn't her on the receiving end for once. She was a bitch, he was at least right about that, but he was worse. 

The only thing you could think of as a reasonable weapon was a standard kitchen knife. Big, thick, and sharp. It should have been enough to do the job. Your father was distracted by your mom, who was now sitting with her back against the backside of the couch, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her eyes were wide with fear, and once she saw you sneaking from behind your father, an unsure but murderous glint in your expression, she began rapidly shaking her head no, mouthing the word to you over and over again. 

Your father seemed to take notice, and lazily spun around to face you. 

It was now or never. 

"What the-"

You charged forward, using your emotions that were stocked up for the past 14 years you've been alive to empower yourself. "AaaaaaAAAAHHHH!!" You couldn't help but scream, shutting your eyes tightly as a wet *sshunk* could be heard from the direction in front of you.