Prove it

After having shower sex, Beth and Addy went home. They spent the entire night watching movies and cuddling until they fell asleep.
.......
State Championship was around the corner which meant Beth was in full Captain Queen B mood. Has much has Addy found it hot was Beth was like this, she also knew it was a time not to test her. They both Co-captained the team and by the way they were going, they were half way ready for States.

The week flew passed and now it was the weekend which for them meant partying. The jocks and the cheerleaders were throwing a party in the woods. In a little corner Addy, Beth, Riri, a few other girls and guys were playing truth or dare. Someone spinned the bottle and it landed on one of the guys. He chose dare. Only thing was, his dare was to kiss anyone of the girl's he had a thing for. Everybody with eyes knew this guy had a thing for Beth and that didn't sit well with Addy in this moment. He walked over to Beth grabbed her and kissed her. Beth being a little too drunk didn't have time to respond by pushing him off because before she could Addy punched him in the face. She got up and stormed off. It took Beth awhile to find her.
"Are you okay?" She asked
"Yeah! I just didn't like the idea of anyone kissing you but me"
"You didn't have to punch him! I need those fingers of yours Hanlon" she said with a smirk
"I'm sure they still work, besides I'll endure any pain to give you pleasure"
"Prove it"
Addy braced Beth against a tree, gripped her neck and started kissing the life out of her. She moved down her neck while using her hand to unbuckle her shorts and slide her fingers inside. The moaning she heard from Beth made her decide to tease her. She moved her fingers slowly then speed up. The minute she felt Beth's pussy clutching her fingers she pulled out.

Addy POV
Frustrated didn't even comprehend the look on Beth's face after I did that. She looked like if eyes could kill I'd be 6 feet under. The next thing I knew she threw me against the tree, kissing me roughly taking my clothes off one by one. I'd never seen this side of her before and to be honest I wasn't complaining.
"I let you have your fun, now I'm going to show you not to fucking play with me" she said.
She kissed her way down my body and slide her tongue inside me. Licking slowly until I felt her push her fingers inside me and moving so fast while sucking on my clit. I felt like I was going to scream so I bite my lip.
   "Scream for me Addy! It's not like no one can hear you"

She was right about that. We were both naked in the middle of the woods far from the party yet I could still hear the loud music so no one could hear me. So I did. I screamed when her fingers curled inside me has my eyes rolled back. I was cumin but this felt different. I couldn't talk because I was out of breath so I kept tapping Beth to signal to stop but she didn't. I screamed louder has I came and squirted. Looking down seeing her licking every drop made me more hornier than ever.
We were definitely not leaving that woods for now.