Addy gets Kidnapped

Addy POV
I woke up to the sound of loud bus horns. I was underneath the old bus station. I tried moving then I realized I was tied to a chair.
"You should have listened and keep your mouth shut Addy" I heard someone behind me say.
The person got closer then I saw it was coach's husband Matt.
"All you had to do was never speak about that night again and move on with your life but no you decided you wanted to go tell your mom the truth. I can't have that at all Addy" he said to me.
     "How do you know what happened that night?" I asked. Matt got closer to my face and said.
"Because I was there".
My eyes widen at this new information. It dawned on me, maybe Sarge Will's death was a murder after all.
******
Back at the Police Station
Different officers moving around putting out alerts to find Addy. Suddenly Beth got an idea. She walked up to Ms Hanlon and said "We could track her phone! Addy always keeps her phone in her pocket there's a possibility it might be on her".
They both knew this was a long shot but it was better than nothing so they did just that.
*****
Addy POV
"Sarge Will didn't die from suicide did he?" I asked.

"No he didn't!. I figured out something was going on with Colette so I followed her that night to the apartment. I opened the door and there she was in a towel like she just came out the shower. Things escalated and he pulled his gun out at me. We fought and I jammed the gun in his mouth and shot him" he paced while telling me what happened.
"I never planned for any of that to happen, but it did. Colette told me to leave. That she'd take care of it. I guess that's when she called you"

"So what exactly is your plan! You just going to keep me here tied up forever?" I asked Matt. We've been here for hours.
    "No! Far from that actually" he said as he pulled out a gun.
My eyes widen and I started shifting in the chair as fear started to take over. I watched as Matt pointed the gun at me and all of a sudden my phone started to ring in my pocket.
Matt walked over to me and pulled it out and answered. I didn't know who he was talking to at first till I heard him say. "I told you I was going to handle it and I'm doing so now". I knew then he was talking to coach.
*****
Back at the station
Turns out tracking Addy's phone did work. They pinged her location to the old bus station and Addy's mom, Beth and a few other cops took off to the location.
********
Matt hang up the phone and pointed the gun back at Addy just when he was about to pull the trigger he heard "Freeze drop your weapon and put your hands in the air".
Addy had never felt more relieved to hear her mom's voice. She saw her mom and 3 other cops coming to her rescue. They cuffed Matt while her mom came over and untied her. She let out the tears she didn't know she was holding back while she hugged her mom.
Walking outside she saw Beth waiting and she engulfed her in an hug.
"I thought I lost my girl forever" Beth said.
"I'm still here" said Addy.
They drove to Beth's house instead of Addy going back home. They held each other till they fell asleep. The day took a toll on both.