I Don't Know Why But It Hurts

Beth POV
I woke up feeling a body next to me, I thought it was Addy but when I woke up I realized it wasn't, it was Ryan. The events of last night came flooding back.
"Good Morning" I heard her say
"Good Morning to you too"
"So do you want to talk about last night?" She said
"I'm not sure what we're gonna talk about. We had sex" I said
"We did! But like, did you regret it?"
"No, I didn't"
"I'm glad to hear that. Do you want to go on a date with me today?" She asked.
Apart of me wanted to say no because of my feelings for Addy but then I realized. She fucked me over so many times and I was tired. Going on a date with Ryan was the least.

.......
Ryan and I spent the day together doing so many amazing things, I even forgot about Addy for awhile. That was until she drove me home, then kissed me. The moment I turned around, walking towards my door. There stood Addy, with a pissed off expression on her face. But honestly, I wasn't for it today.

"Where have you been?" She asked
"I was over Ryan's house yesterday then we went out today" I said plainly.
"So you went on a date with her?"
"Yes Addy, I went on a date with her"
"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?"
"Excuse me? Last time I checked, I was my own person"
"You know how I feel about you around that girl! Yet you went on a date with her. Next time you probably gonna tell me you and her FUCKED!!" She yelled.
I remained quiet and I guess my silence made it clear to her.
"You and her fucked didn't you?"
"We did" I said.
There was a dead silence in the room for a few minutes until she said.
"I can't believe you'd do this"
"Do what Addy?. Live my life! Because that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm living my life outside of you"
"This is exactly why I didn't want you near her! I knew she'd break us apart"
"NO! Addy YOUUU broke us apart! You broke us apart when you didn't choose me, you broke us apart when you had sex with me and pretended like nothing happened after KNOWING HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU" I yelled
"I'm done"
"Beth please don't say that" she begged.
"I'll always be your best friend Addy, eyes on my girl always. I'm just done chasing the girl" I said as I walked inside my house.

....
Addy POV
I wanted to go outside and tell her not to ever give up on me. I wanted to break down my jumbled thoughts about us to her, maybe she'd understand. But I didn't. I stood outside feeling my heart break knowing I'm losing my best friend and the girl I'm starting to have feelings for.
"I don't know why, but I'm hurting" I said to myself