Next Time Part 2

The next morning Beth woke up with a massive headache and blur memories of what happened last night. So blur she didn't even remember how she ended up at Addy's house. All she knew was watching Addy sound asleep beside her made feelings stir inside her that she tried hard to forget. As she was about to get up and leave, Addy woke up.

Beth POV
"Hey! You're awake, how do you feel" Addy asks me.
"Massive headache, but nothing I haven't felt before"
"Wait here I'll get you something for it"
Before I could say anything she was out the bed and downstairs. She came back with painkillers and water.
"Thanks"
"I know things between us haven't been great the pass couple weeks but.." before she could finish I stopped her.
"Addy it's okay, I'm pass all the drama now. I have a girlfriend and we can go back to being Beth and Addy" I said.

Addy POV
I'm glad we are going back to being us. But the moment she mentioned Ryan I felt a level of hate and annoyed, that's when I remembered about the video..
"I have something to show you I'll be right back" I said as I went for my phone.
When I came back into the room Beth was on the phone with someone and getting ready.
"I have to leave, I'm going to meet Ryan" she said
Before I could say anything she was out the door and there I stood with the evidence to ruin her girlfriend and didn't take the chance.