The Plan

It's been 2 weeks since Beth and Addy properly spoke to each other after that night. They said one and two words to each other when it was related to practice but nothing more. They both felt awkward. Addy feeling hurt, confused and guilt, while Beth felt  guilt and frustration. But neither felt they wanted to be the bigger person and say anything.
     Beth was still together with Ryan. They had amazing times together but she couldn't help feeling like something was missing. Addy spent her time without Beth drinking or watching tv to bypass time.
Both girls missed each other but neither knew how to go back to being "Beth and Addy". Well! Until something happened..
***********
Some people could say Addy's plan was created because of jealous but she would tell you, it was created out of care for her best friend. Apart from not speaking to Beth and drinking. Those weren't the only thing Addy spent the 2 weeks apart doing. You see, Addy never trusted Ryan, not even for a second. The minute Addy laid eyes on her, she knew she'd hate Ryan, not only because she was getting too close to Beth but because Addy could sense something was off.
Back when Beth had that altercation with Sarge Will's Solider friend. Addy knew she had to now protect Beth at all cost because Beth sure as hell wasn't going to do it herself. She'd just bottle everything inside and pretend it didn't happen.
*********
There was a few times that Addy would catch Ryan staring at other girls and even winking. So she knew Ryan was never going to pass on what she had planned. Addy's cousin Danielle was staying with her for a while to look at colleges and this is where everything came into play. She set her cousin onto Ryan. First they accidentally meet at a cafe then again at the Mall. Both girls exchanged numbers and started talking.
It just so happened Danielle's friends were throwing a party at their place so she invited Ryan. With Ryan having no clue this was a set up. She gladly said yes to going.
Now here they both were at the party, drinking and dancing which turned into kissing. Next thing Ryan was leading Danielle up the stairs to one of the vacant rooms. The initial plan was for them to start getting heated so Addy could prove Ryan was no good. But when Beth and 3 other girls from the cheer team showed up to that same party. The plan took another turn.