𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅
→𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊. "What happened?!", the little girl asked as she approprached them quickly.

"Ask him!", Peter snapped at her angryl, "Peter!", Adeline warned him in a low voice.

Caspian looked at Peter, hate in his eyes, "Me?", he asked him annoyed. "You could've called it off, there was still time!", the Prince argued with the high kingaup

"There wasn't, thanks to you", Peter contered. "If you kept to the plan, those soliders would might be alive right know", he told Caspian angry, "And if you just stayed here like I suggested they definitely would be!", the Prince shouted at him.

"You called us remember!?", Peter reminded him of his action. "My first mistake", Caspian replied starring at Peter.

"No, your first mistake was to lead this people", Peter still argued with him.

"Hey!", Caspian shouted so loud he could, "I'm not the one who abandoned Narnia!", he continued in a quieter voice looking at Peter with pure hate in his eyes.

"You invaded Narnia", Peter shouted as Caspian pushed him away and walked towards the term.

"You have no more right to lead it than Miraz does!", Peter shouted at him. "You, him, you're father- Narnian's better off without the lot of you!", he continued, Caspian stopped abruptly, Adelien knew that Peter had gone to far.

Caspian let out a loud scream and drew his sword exactly like Peter. "Stop it", Adeline shouted at them angryly, both boy's looked at her surprised and then at their wounded dwarf that laid in the centaurs arms.

Adeline quickly kneeled besides him as Lucy gave him something to drink. Caspian turned around and made his way inside the term, Peter stood there watching them.

The dwarf slowly opened his eyes, "What are you standing around for?", he asked them curious. Lucy laughed and stood up, "Thank you, dear little friend", he told Lucy greatful.

The little girl smirked before she made her way inside with Adeline and Susan on each of her side's.

When they arrived inside the three girls settled down, Susan and Adeline were pretty drained from the fight.

"What happened?", Lucy asked again as she looked directly at her sisters. "Half of our Army is dead", Adeline told her as she opened her hair up.

"How could that happen?", Lucy asked them shocked, "Peter's plan wasn't as perfect as he thought", Susan began to engage in their conversation.