𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑮 𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸
→𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑮 𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮

"𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘!", 𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐖

"𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘!", 𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐖. The solider's came closer and closer, "Take your aim!", Susan instructed them and they all raised their bow to choose a target.

They watched how the ground suddenly started to disappear and the soliders fell into the large hole. That meant their plan had worked and Caspian and the others had successfully destroyed the pillars that held the ground. 

"Now!", Adeline's sister screamed and everybody immediatley released their arrows.

They flew through the air and as hit the soliders, at the same time the Narnian's and Adeline's brother's attacked the Talamrines.

The Narina's came from all sides lead by Caspian and fought the soliders. But the Telmarine army had more people, the Soliders came one after the other.

Peter soon announced the retreat but the Telmarines started to fire at the term who the Archers stood.

A tree fell over and hit Adeline off of the term roof, but Susan grabbed her arm and tried to hold her off from falling.

But that didn't worked well, after a short moment Adeline couldn't hold on to Susan's Arm and fell to the next rock outcrop.

She slowly stood up again and looked to the ground where Peter and Caspian were looking at her with relieved looks.

The entrance to the term was now closed and the Narina's had no way to retrain, so Peter, Edmund, Susan, Adeline and Caspian lead them back into the fight.

Adeline stood in the middle of the battlefield as she swung her sword and killed a solider that wanted to stab her from behind.

She hit one in the face with the end of her swords grip. She put her sword away and shot a few soliders with her arrows like Susan.

The soliders were everywhere and the situation seemed hopeless, but suddenly the girl saw the trees of old times join them on the filed.

They awoke after years and years of sleep and came to their rescue. The soliders tried to escape, but the trees wouldn't let them.

"For Narnia!", Peter screamed loudly as they attacked the Talamrines again.

The soliders retreaded and tried to escape through the river but Lucy and Alsan cut then off before they could enter the bridge. But that didn't held the Telmarines off for long, they soon started to try and attack Aslan and Lucy.