𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 that leaves of the large tree Adeline was sitting under, creating a play of shadows on her face while her hand was resting on her slowly growing womb

The brunette woman smiled to herself, while the loud children laughter reached her ear.

The gras she was sitting on was soft and the sun warmed her face while her eyes were fixed on her husband and the two children he was chasing around.

The brunette boy was jumping onto his father's back, laughing loudly while the little brunette girl handed her after a flower.

Caspian then suddenly grabbed his daughter, who let out a loud laugh before he approached Adeline.

Stopping right beside her, he set down the children besides them and groaned when he let himself fall onto the ground.

His head landed in Adeline's lap and the brunette started stroking his hair while she gave him a loving look, "Tired, already."

"Completely exhausted-", the King stated while he gazed up at her. The Queen chuckled at him before her son carefully placed his head on her womb and eve's dropped for some sound.

Adeline gave him a toothless smile and accepted the flower her little girl was giving her and gave her a kiss onto the cheek.

Sometimes she saw her siblings in them- the time had went by so fast, but not a single day had gone by where she hadn't thought about them.

She wondered what Susan and Peter were doing today, if Susan had married rich like she had wanted to or if Peter was the lawyer he had wanted to become.

The brunette smiled when her thoughts went to Edmund and Lucy. Her deepest wish was to see them again one day- maybe she would. Who knew.

Suddenly Caspian pulled her out of her thoughts when he planted a kiss onto her lips and then nodded to her stomach, "How's little Lucy doing in there?"

Adeline chuckled loudly while she gave him a warning look, "We don't know if it's a girl-"

Caspian gave her a large smile, "I just- have a feeling."

The two exchanged a loving look and Adeline was stunned how her love for him only grew form day to day.
"I love you."

The long haired, brunette King gazed up at her before he responded, "I love you."

Thank, you for supporting and reading this story! I hope you liked it! And if you want to, I wrote a couple of other stories you can check out :)