𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲 𝑰𝑺𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑫

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐸𝑁
→𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲 𝑰𝑺𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑫

𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐔'𝐒 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃

They had to climb over falled trees and large plants before the crew had finally reached something that seemed like a court with a long table in it's middle.

One of the crew members hummed loudly when they spotted the food that was placed on the table, "Mhm food."

Caspian quickly gave them a sharp glare, "Wait!"

"Huh?"

Edmund, Caspian, Lucy and Adeline carefully approached the end of the table and suddenly everyone flinched back and drew their swords when they spotted three men sitting at the end of the long table.

Edmund approached one of the men, who was completely surround by plants, pointing his flashlight at him.

Caspian's eyes fell onto the man's hand, "Lord Revillian." His gaze then wandered off towards the other man, "Lord Mavramorn."

Lucy drew the hair of the other man back and revealed his face to the rest to the crew, "Lord Argoz."

Adeline eyed the man closer and it seemed almost like he was moving minimal when Lucy had touched him.

The brunette narrowed her eyes at the man whilr she leaned forward and eve's dropped.

After a small moment her eyes suddenly widened and she pulled back, "He's breathing."

"So are they", Edmund added while he gave them a fearful glance. "It seems like they are under a spell."

Caspian immediately spun around to his crew, his eyes widely opened, "It's the food!"

The crew immediately flinched back from the food before Edmund caught their attention. "Look, it's the stone knife!"

His head snapped towards the other's, "This is Aslan's table!"

"Their swords." Caspian leaned forward and grabbed the swords from the three men.

"On the table", the Kind stated before everyone of them places the swords on the table infront of them.

"That's six—"

"Still missing one."

The swords suddenly started glowing in a blueish light and everyone turned their head when Lucy pointed at the sky. "Look!"

One of the stars above them seemed like it was floating towards them, shining it's light onto them.

No one could take their eyes off of it before it reached the ground and slowly transformed into a beautiful blonde woman, from which a white light radiated.