𝑺𝑳𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑺

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁
→𝑺𝑳𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑺

𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏, 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐒, 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄�...

𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏, 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐒, 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐍. Adeline deeply exhaled, a smile on her face. She could stay here all day and just watch the ocean. For her it was the most peaceful thing she could experience.

But her peaceful thoughts were interrupted as she heard fighting noises behind her. Caspian and Edmund were having a sword fight through the entired ship.

“Come on!”, Caspian told Edmund when the boy attacked him. Their swords corssed and they avoided each other's attacks until Caspian and Edmund both held the sword to each other's throats, the crew clapped and cheered loudly.

“You have grown stronger, my friend”, the king told the boy as he clapped him on the shoulder, “Seems I have”, Edmund replied smiling at Caspian.

Adeline clapped loudly as she stepped forward, Edmund smirked at his sister. “Adi, you want to try it?”, he asked her as he held his sword out for the brunette to take.

Adeline smirked as she took it from his hands and looked at the King, “If Caspian is up for a little challenge.” But Caspian shook his head smiling, “I know that you're good. But I'm not going to fight you.”

He wanted to turn around about Adeline held up her sword and attacked him, the young man blocked her attack. Their swords were pressed against each other and they looked into each other's eyes smiling. Adeline pushed him back and swung her sword at Caspian who avoided her sword by ducking.

They circled around each other, their swords in the air, now Caspian was the first to attack. He struck his sword at her's and tried to knock it out of Adeline's hand but the girl blocked the attack and turned before she struck her sword at his.

They're swords crossed again and Adeline took the chance, she turned their swords a few times until Caspian lost the control over his own. She then threw his sword to the side were it stung it to the wooden floor.

“You're still one of the best sword fighters I ever met”, Caspian told her as he grabbed his sword and bowed before her. The girl smiled, “The Same goes for you”, she complimented him as she gave Edmund his sword back.

“All right, back to work!”, the Captain shouted at the crew. Edmund stayed with Caspian while Adeline walked back to Lucy.

“Adi, do you think if we keep sailing to the end of the world, we will just— trip of the edge”, Lucy asked her older sister curious. “Don't worry Lu, we're a long way from there”, Adeline assured her sister as she drunk from her goblet.