Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal XII-Barian Rage can be...Harmful...

Okay, so this book is probably going to have sexual references throughout the rest of it. Like I said before, I don't write any smut or lemon, but I do drop hints and can make it quite heated. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Written by @ReginaldKastle24 on Wattpad ;)

"Come on Yuma. Just try to walk over to me." Shark said, holding his arms out.

Yuma let go of the railing on the bed and attempted to take a step, but after putting some slight weight on his injured foot, his knees gave way and he fell.

Thankfully, Shark caught him.

Shark sighed but helped his boyfriend up and sat him on the bed.

"Alright. I think we should give it a break for now. We've been at it for-" Shark cut himself off when he noticed Yuma avoiding his gaze.

"Yuma?" Shark asked.

Yuma still kept his eyes averted.

"Babe?" Shark asked, this time kneeling in front of Yuma.

"Why are you trying so hard?"

Shark was taken back a bit by this question. "What do you mean Yuma?"

"I mean, what's the point? I got hurt, and I know I'll probably never be able to walk again. The doctors said I suffered lots of nerve damage, and because of that, the pain will never go away." Yuma stated.

"Hey..." Shark took Yuma's hands in his own. "I fight because I love you. I know that you'll be able to walk again Yuma, it just takes time. It's only been two days."

Shark put one hand on Yuma's chin and stole a kiss from his lips. Yuma pouted as Shark pulled away a few seconds later.

"What? Did you want more?" Shark asked.

Yuma held his arms out. "I want cuddles." He pouted.

Shark chuckled. "Alright. I guess we do have some time before we have to get ready. Let's watch an episode of My Hero Academia." He said.

Yuma smiled and laid down on the bed as Shark grabbed the remote and turned the TV on.

A few minutes later, Shark and Yuma were snuggled together on the hospital bed watching the TV show.

About halfway through the episode, another visitor came into their room.

Vector.

"Hey guys! I heard you were hurt, so I came to wish you a speedy recovery!" He said.

Shark rolled his eyes, although he tried not to, considering he was around Yuma.

Vector shot a signature smirk at Shark before showing fake happiness to Yuma.

"Here Yuma! I got these for you!" Vector said, handing Yuma some flowers.

"Wow! Thanks Vector!" Yuma replied with a smile.

At that moment, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Shark said.

The door opened, revealing a doctor. "I apologize for the intrusion, but Mr. Tsukumo has an appointment." He said.

Shark nodded and helped Yuma up. The doctor then helped Yuma out of the room.

A few minutes after they were gone, Shark had run over and pinned Vector to the wall. Now, even though Shark's Barian powers were weak, he could still speed up the healing process of his body. Therefore, his broken shoulder wasn't much of a problem anymore.

"What the fuck did you do! You think that was funny dipshit?!" Shark said.

"Well, whatever do you mean?" Vector said, playing the innocent act.

"Can it Vector! I know you were the one that almost killed both me and Yuma!" Shark said, tightening his grip on the flame haired Barian.

"Oh~, well that was just to get you out of the picture. Yuma deserves to be mine!" Vector said, pushing Shark off of him.

Shark stumbled backwards. Had he really gotten so weak that Vector could break free of his grasp?

"Face it Nasch! I'm stronger and better than you!" Vector said, throwing a punch at Shark.

Luckily, Shark dodged it.

"I will have Yuma!" Vector grabbed the front of Shark's shirt and threw him to the ground.

Damnit Kastle! You're letting this lowlife beat your ass! Shark thought.

"Oh Nasch, I can just imagine Yuma being mine! Constantly moaning my name! Ah, it's so satisfying just thinking about it!" Vector said.

Shark punched Vector in the chest. "You bastard! You would dare rape an innocent soul like Yuma! You're disgusting!" He yelled.

"Please! Like you could do anything about it!" Vector yelled.

Shark's eyes glowed a vibrant purple as he used all his brutal force to pin Vector to the ground.

"Enough! I am your king, so know your place before I end your life again!" Shark yelled.

"What are you two doing?!"

The two men looked at the doorway to see the young red/black haired duelist.

"Y-Yuma! What are you doing back here so early?" Shark asked.

"The doctor finished up early. Why are you pinning Vector down?" Yuma asked.

"Yuma-Chan! Shark's trying to kill me!" Vector yelled out.

"What?! No I'm not! Yuma, I promise I'll explain everything later, but Vector-"

Suddenly, Vector threw Shark against the wall.

"Shark!" Yuma yelled, running over to him.

Unfortunately, Vector grabbed Yuma's arm and pulled him away.

"Ah ah ah~. You didn't think I'd let you go, did you? You're mine now!" Vector said, pressing his lips against Yuma's.

Shark looked over at Vector, and he tried to get up, but wounds inflicted by a Barian, a VERY powerful being, take longer to heal.

"Look at him Yuma. He's so weak. Maybe I'll put him out of his misery!" Vector said, pinning Shark to the wall, chocking him.

Shark struggled against Vector's hold, but it barely made a difference. His powers were far too weak. Vector could kill him and take the throne.

"Stop! Stop it! Please Vector! I'll do anything!" Yuma cried.

"Oh~? Anything~?" Vector asked in a seductive tone.

Vector dropped Shark and ran over to Yuma.

"This isn't proper setting. Let's go to MY place." Vector said.

In an instant, the two were gone. Shark looked over and buried his face in his hands.

He cried and screamed his heart out.

"He's gone! I had one fucking job to do!" He said, pulling at his hair.

Eventually, doctors came and saw what had happened. Shark was taken for questioning, but didn't say much.

The day went on, and everyone was full of questions. But the worst of it all, was that Shark could hear Yuma's screams of pain all throughout the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so I WILL be hinting that some lemon scenarios happened, but I won't actually write them. It'll be your imagination or something. Don't like it? Leave!

Duces my friends!