Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal XIV-One Love, Two Hearts

Thank you guys SO much for supporting this book! I'll be honest, I did not expect it to get this many reads! I can't express it enough! Thank you guys so much!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Written by @ReginaldKastle24 on Wattpad ;)

Yuma woke up in an unfamiliar room. The lights were dimmed, and there was a faint scent of eucalyptus in the air.

Yuma slowly sat up, looking around and trying to figure out what happened prior to him being in here.

Then, it hit him like a direct attack.

Memories of Vector kidnapping him and assaulting him flashed through this mind.

Tears formed in Yuma's eyes as he held his hands to his chest. Never again did he want Vector to touch him.

Yuma laid down again, and curled up underneath the blanket he was given. Yuma felt the burning of all his wounds, courtesy of Vector.

Yuma then heard the door open, but he paid no attention to it. He was already in pain, and he honestly couldn't care about anything else right now.

The sound of a metal tray being set down next to Yuma was heard before a hand was placed on his shoulder.

Yuma quickly moved, causing whoever it was to remove their hand immediately.

"Yuma, it's okay. It's just me." A familiar voice said.

Yuma slowly pulled the blanket off of his face.

"Shark?"

The purple haired male smiled. "I'm glad to see you're awake Yuma. How are you feeling?" He asked.

Yuma slowly looked down at his hands, his vision becoming blurry as his eyes filled with more tears.

Yuma buried his face in his hands and began screaming as he let his tears fall. Shark saw this and immediately pulled Yuma into a hug, and kissing his cheek.

"Shh... Yuma, it's okay. You're safe here." Shark said, rubbing the younger duelist's back.

"W-Why... Why would he do something like that?" Yuma asked in a shaky voice.

"Because he's a vile being. He only cares about himself, and not how any of his actions were affected you." Shark replied.

"I... I'm scared of him Shark..." Yuma whimpered.

"Don't worry Yuma. I'll protect you. He won't get you ever again." Shark said.

Yuma cried and cried until he fell asleep in Shark's arms. He was truly terrified.

———
"Yuma, wake up."

The young duelist slowly opened his eyes, not knowing how long he'd been asleep for. He sat up slowly, feeling slightly disoriented from the amount of sleep he'd gotten.

"I thought you might want to get outside and do something. If you want." Shark said. "You don't have to, of course. I just thought it'd be better than sitting in here all day."

Yuma smiled. He thought it was sweet of Shark wanting to help him.

"Sure. Can we go to the park?" Yuma asked.

"Yeah, we can go there." Shark said, smiling back. "Get ready and then we'll go."

Shark then walked downstairs as he waited for Yuma to get ready. He was telling the others of what not to say when Yuma came downstairs.

"Now, don't mention to situation at all, or even Vector in general." Shark told the others.

"What situation?" Rio said with a smile, pretending that she didn't know anything about it.

"Just like that. Pretend it didn't happen." Shark said with a smirk

Shark then heard the door close upstairs, and Yuma walked down a few seconds later, dressed in his normal clothing.

"Ready to go?" Shark asked.

"Yep!" Yuma said happily.

"Have fun you two!" Alito called as they walked out the door.

The walk to the park was peaceful, and hardly anyone was there because it was Valentines Day. The pair sat down on one of the benches, holding hands.

"Shark. If you don't mind me asking, what happened to him?" Yuma asked.

Shark looked at him and sighed. "He's somewhere far away, and he won't be harming anyone anymore." He replied.

"And what does Kari think? Does she know what happened?"

"Well, she most likely wouldn't let you be around the Barians if she knew. Dumon simply said that you were staying at my house for a couple of days to help me with something, and all the hospital records have been changed to fit this story." Shark explained.

Yuma chuckled. "You guys really went out of your way to make sure I was safe, and to lie to my sister. I'm impressed."

"I just need clarification on something Yuma." Shark said.

Yuma looked him in the eyes, his attention completely on his lover.

"Are you okay? Are you mentally feeling hurt or-"

Shark was suddenly cut off with a kiss from Yuma.

"Shark, I'm okay. Yes, it was awful to endure the pain that Vector put me through, but in the end, you rescued me. And Vector is long gone, so I don't have to worry about him, especially since I'm with you." Yuma stated.

Shark was at a loss for words, mainly because of the surprise kiss, but also because of how quickly Yuma could recover.

"So you're not mad at me? I could've saved you in the hospital, but I was too weak." He said, tears in his eyes.

"But you did save me Shark. I was the one who gave myself up, and then you came and saved me." Yuma said, putting his hands on the sides of Shark's face.

Shark pulled Yuma close, kissing him. He knew in that moment that there was no one else he'd rather love more that the duelist in front on him.

The two lovers spent the rest of their day walking around Heartland city, doing fun activities. Shark no longer had to worry about the bet he and Vector had because it was pretty clear that Shark had won.

Yuma and Shark were always inseparable and always saved each other when they needed help.

This took way too long to get out, and I know it's been almost four months since I last published, but this is the last chapter you guys! Thank you so much for supporting this book, and I'm glad I found some Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal fans out there!

Duces!!!