Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal I-The Note

Written by @ReginaldKastle24 on Wattpad ;)

It was a typical school day for Yuma Tsukumo. That is, until gym class. He walked over to his locker to get his clothes, when he saw an envelope sitting on top of his shorts. The envelope had a red heart drawn on it with colored pencil. He looked at it, wondering why it was there. Before anyone else saw it, he shoved it into his backpack. He continued to get ready, trying to ignore the fact that someone had written him a love letter on the first day of February.

He sat near the corner of the wall next to his backpack, wondering who had given the letter to him. Tori walked over to him. "Yuma? What's wrong?" She asked him. "Hm? Oh! It's nothing Tori!" He replied. Tori suspected something was up. "Yuma, what's going on? You can tell me anything!" She said, taking a seat next to him. Yuma turned to his backpack and pulled out the letter. He showed it to Tori. "It's a love letter, but I don't know who wrote it." Yuma said. "Well, you haven't even opened it! How are you supposed to know who it's from?" Tori said.

"I guess you have a point." Yuma said, beginning to open the letter. He pulled the letter out of the envelope and began reading it silently. Tori looked over his shoulder as he read. "It doesn't say who it's from." Yuma said with a sigh. Tori didn't pay attention to what Yuma said. She looked at a student sitting on the other side of the gym. It was Shark. He was watching the other students leap over blocks.

Tori glared at him once he noticed the girl was staring at him. Tori sprang up and began walking over to Shark. Lucky for him, the coach blew the whistle, signaling everyone to go back and change into their school uniforms before the dismissal bell rang. Shark sighed in relief as he got up. But that relief didn't last long when he saw Tori waiting outside for him by the locker room door.

She grabbed his arm and hauled him up to the rooftop. "Okay, why the hell did you write Yuma a love letter?!" She said angrily. "It's none of your concern! I don't ask why you want to hang out with Kite so much, do I?" Shark said. Tori's face turned a light shade of pink. "Th-That's different! Right now, I'm concerned why your doing this!" She said. Shark let out a sigh. "You better not tell Yuma, or else!" He said. After Tori swore she wouldn't tell Yuma anything, Shark explained.

"Vector and I have loved Yuma for a while now, and we've gotten tired of competing with each other, so we made a bet. I have to make Yuma fall in love with me by Valentine's Day. If I don't, I can never talk to him again." Shark explained. Tori looked at Shark. "Good luck with that. Yuma doesn't like anybody." She said. "Yea, I'll need all the luck I can get." He said as Yuma ran up to Tori. "There you are!" He said. Shark turned around, hiding the fact that he was blushing. "Hey Shark!" Yuma said. "Hey." Was all Shark could manage to say in this situation.

"Yuma! Kari's picking you up today, remember? You don't want to keep her waiting!" Tori said. "I forgot! See you guys tomorrow!" Yuma said, running off. "Shark, if you need any help, you can call me." Tori said as she walked away.

-Time Skip-

Shark woke up the next morning, thinking about what happened the day before. As he was getting ready, he looked at the letter he was going to give Yuma and threw it in his backpack. He didn't want Rio to see it.

As he was eating breakfast, Yuma texted him on his duel gazer. "Wanna walk to school together?" He asked. Shark texted back, "Sure. Meet at your place." then grabbed his backpack and left.

On his way to Yuma's house, Shark wondered why the heck he fell in love with Yuma. He didn't exactly know why. One day after another, Shark couldn't get Yuma out of his head. It went on like this for months until he realized he was in love with Yuma.

It didn't take longer than a few minutes to reach Yuma's house. Shark was greeted by Yuma with a hug. "Let's go!" Yuma said. Shark looked away for a few seconds to get his blushing under control. "Hey Shark, can I ask you something?" Yuma asked. "Um, sure." He replied.

"So, someone left a love letter in my gym locker yesterday. Do you know anyone who likes me?" He asked. Shark turned away to hide his blushing once more. "Um, no..." He said. Luckily, Yuma didn't notice Shark's blushing. God, Shark was not off to an easy start today!