Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal IV-Accidents Happen

Hey guys! Thank you so much for 200 reads! That's the most I've gotten on any of my books! Anyways, let's get onto the chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Written by @ReginaldKastle24 on Wattpad ;)

*A day later*
Shark took his normal route to school when he passed by Yuma's house.

That jerk's probably going to be late if he's still sleeping. Shark thought. He walked up to the door of the house and knocked. Yuma's sister, Kari answered it.

"Hey, where's Yuma at?" Shark asked.

"Ugh, he's still sleeping. I've called him several times too." She replied.

Kari invited Shark in while she walked upstairs to drag Yuma out of bed. Shark then noticed a paper on the table with his name on it. It was written in Yuma's handwriting, but there were so many eraser marks and scribbles that it was illegible.

Kari walked back downstairs after she successfully woke Yuma up.

"Shark is it? I have a favor to ask you." Kari said to Shark.

"Okay. What is it?" Shark asked.

"My grandmother and I are going out of town for a few days, so Yuma will be here by himself. We're leaving around 7:00. Can you stay here with him and make sure he doesn't burn the house down?" Kari asked.

Shark hesitated before answering. Rio was old enough to take care of herself, and she was actually having friends over for a sleepover tonight, so he would be able to escape the house.

"Alright, if Yuma's okay with it." Shark replied.

So, a few minutes later, Yuma was ready for school, and Kari explained the situation. Yuma was more than happy to let Shark stay for a few days.

Once Shark got home from school, he packed his small duffel bag with some clothes, his toothbrush and other essentials he might need. Shark even packed a first-aid kit. I mean, knowing Yuma, he had to.

Shark arrived at Yuma's house around 6:45 after he let Rio know where he was going.

Oh, I get it. You want some alone time with Yuma. Be careful Reginald! She had said. Shark clenched his fists at Rio's statement. He would only be here to make sure Yuma was safe.

Shark rang the doorbell and within seconds, Yuma opened the door.

"Were you waiting for me or something?" Shark asked.

Yuma nodded his head eagerly. "I'm excited that we get to spend three days together!"

"Oh, good. You're here Shark." Kari said as she walked down the stairs. And with that, Kari began explaining a few of the ground rules.

"Yuma HAS to be back at the house by dinner. If not, he has to give you his duel deck for a full 24 hours. Here. I've written the rest of the rules on the paper here." Kari said, handing Shark a piece of paper.

Within the next few minutes, Kari and Yuma's grandmother had left.

"Okay Yuma, first thing to know about me." Shark ripped the paper of ridiculous ground rules in half. "I don't care. But things like your curfew, I will take seriously."

Yuma smiled and nodded. "I'll be upstairs for a little bit. If you're hungry, there's food in the fridge." Yuma said as he walked upstairs.

Shark sat down on the couch and noticed the paper from earlier was gone. Yuma must've put it up in his room.

Shark shrugged it off and turned the TV on, trying to find something to watch so he could get his mind off of Yuma for once.

-Time Skip-