Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal II-Still a secret

Written by @ReginaldKastle24 on Wattpad ;)

After the two of them got to school, Yuma ran over to talk to his friends. Shark knew this was the perfect moment to put the next letter into Yuma's locker. So he walked over to the gym only to be greeted by Vector. "You're trying to win him over? With love letters?" Vector said, followed by some laughing. Shark glared at him. "The rules of the bet don't state HOW I have to make Yuma love me." He said.

Vector stopped laughing and walked over to Shark, who was holding the envelope in his hand. Vector snatched it out of Shark's hands. "Let's read this, shall we?" He said, walking out towards the hallway. "I don't think so Vector!" Tori said as she snatched the envelope from his hands. "Tori?! Give that back!" Vector said.

"I am giving it back, to Shark! It's his letter after all!" Tori said, handing Shark the letter. "Whatever! I've got better things to do!" Vector said, walking away. Tori looked at Shark. "Um, thanks." Shark said. Tori smiled. "No problem! See you later!" She said, running off.

Shark turned around and walked back into the locker room. He slipped the letter into Yuma's locker and walked back to the door. He opened it to find Yuma standing in front of him. "Hey Shark! What are you doing here?" Yuma asked. "Um..." Shark searched his mind for excuses. Yuma walked past Shark over to his locker and opened it. An envelope slipped out of his locker, just like the day before. Yuma picked it up and looked at Shark, whose face was red.

"Shark, did you write this?" Yuma asked. Shark knew that Yuma would take it as a big joke if he said that he put the letters in the locker. Shark didn't say anything, he just rushed out of the locker room.

-Time Skip-

It was lunchtime, and Yuma had mentioned nothing about Shark or the letters to his friends. He was eating lunch on the roof by himself. At least, he was until Shark came. "Hey Shark." Yuma said once Shark saw him.

Shark turned away and ignored Yuma. He didn't know what to say to him. Shark sat down and began eating his lunch, when Yuma walked over and sat down next to him. "Shark, do you like me?" Yuma asked.

Shark turned away to hide his blushing. Yuma noticed it though. "S-So, you do like me?" Yuma asked, blushing a little bit himself. Shark was about to answer when Vector ran over to Yuma. "Yuma! I haven't seen you in forever!" He said.

Yuma looked at him. "We talked this morning Vector." He said. Vector put his hand on the back of his head. "My bad! I forgot!" He said with a laugh. While the two of them were talking, Shark got up and left. He still wasn't ready to confront Yuma.

-Time Skip-

School had just let out, and it was raining. Shark began walking home immediately so he wouldn't get wet. Luckily, he had packed his purple jacket in case it got cold. As he was walking out, he saw Yuma walking home too. He didn't have a jacket or umbrella. Shark began walking over to him, and as he got closer, he saw that Yuma was shivering.

Yuma walked under an overhang to try and wait out the rain. Shark knew that would take forever, so he walked behind Yuma and put his jacket on Yuma's shoulders. "It'll take forever before this rain stops." Shark said. Yuma turned around. "C'mon. We should go home." Shark said. Yuma didn't say anything. He just nodded and began walking home with Shark.

Once they reached Yuma's house, Yuma thanked Shark for his jacket and gave it back to him. Yuma didn't know why he did it. Maybe it was just because he wanted to see Shark's reaction, or something else. Yuma leaned forward and kissed Shark cheek before running inside. Shark smiled as he walked towards his house.

"Reginald! Where in the world have you been?!" Rio asked as Shark walked through the door. She had gotten a ride home from her friend. Shark didn't say anything. He just walked upstairs to his room and changed out of his wet clothes. His Duel gazer beeped once he was finished changing. Yuma had sent him a text.

"Do you want to walk to school again tomorrow?" He asked. Shark obviously said yes. He looked at his dresser. There was a letter on top of it with a heart on it. He walked over to it and ripped it in half. Shark knew he didn't need to use the letters anymore.