°•Tᕼᗴ ᖴIᖇᔕT ᗪᗩY•°

•°ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ°•
𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗼𝐟𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝗺 𝐜𝐥𝗼𝐜𝐤, 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝗼𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝗼 𝐔𝐀 𝐚𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝗼 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝗼𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬𝗼𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝗼𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝗼𝐟 𝐬𝗼𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠.

هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه

You felt like you were going to puke walking through the gates of the well renowned school, trying to avoid socializing as much as possible you wore your earbuds and played you're f/s to help calm you down. And it was working, until a hot-headed spikey haired blonde shoved past you almost making you lose balance"WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING EXTRA!"  He screamed, you were already having a shitty day and you couldn't let this bastard just scream at you and get away with it. "Did someone piss in your cheerios or are you always a arrogant little bitch?" You asked sternly but trying to keep your tone as innocent and nice as possible. He grunted and walked away, and for once that day you actually smiled.

هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه

You let out a tiny sigh of relief when you reached class 1-a's doors. But as soon as you walked through the doors you whole mood was sour again, It was the blonde bastard and someone other dude. It seemed like they were arguing about something "whatever not my problem." You thought as you sat down behind the blonde. It took awhile for you're class to quiet down so you took a tiny nap, soon a sleeping bag emerged from the ground. The guy in it looked like a homeless man who hadn't slept in days, but you recognized him as Shota Aizawa a man you remembered quite well. You were happy to see his face again after he saved you all those years ago "Okay. It took eight seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited. You kids were not rational enough."