°•ᴀ/ɴ•°

𝐒𝗼 before we get any further I want to explain what your quirk will be in this story! Basically you can control 4 elements fire,water,earth and air. First starting off with fire her main element besides from water, using her fire way to much can cause her body to overheat. Second water, her water can be used as shields, walls and she can even turn her water into weapons (kinda like childe from genshin impact) using her water to much can make it feel like she's drowning if she continues using it she'll pass out. Next air, she tends not to use this one much unless necessary. Using it can make a person completely stop breathing, she can also use it to push people back by creating huge gusts of wind. If she uses this one to much she will find herself struggling to breath which also can lead to her passing out. And last but not least earth! She can use this two different ways, the first using plants and and bending them to her will kinda like mother nature? The second is just straight up pulling a toph (avatar the last airbender) she can bend the ground to her will she to do things as, create walls, make slopes out of the terrain and just straight up make rocks come out of the ground to trip her opponent. Overusing this one can cause terrible ringing to her ears and severe migraines.

Thank you for reading this all, her back story will be revealed a little more every chapter and why she lives alone at 15. Have a nice day/night and I hope your day is plus ultra!•°•°•