•°ᗴ᙭ᕼᗩᑌᔕTᗴᗪ°•

𝐁𝐲 the time school finally ended you were exhausted and in a terrible mood.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 it couldn't get any worse when Bakugo shoved past you. Bakugo grunted and said "God damnit extra, can you learn to move out of peoples way?" You  were pissed but you decided not to kill your blonde headed classmate and instead ignore hin. This time you shoved past him and speed walked back to your apartment.

هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه

𝐘𝗼𝐮 woke up the next morning and felt refreshed, you threw on your uniform and brushed your hair. Grabbing your bag and tossing all your stuff in it including you phone, you set off for school.

It wasn't until you got there when you noticed you had forgotten your earbuds, you sighed and tried to walk hastily into the building but of course you ran into Bakugo. Before he could say anything you sarcastically smiled and said "Jeez are you like obsessed with me or something?" Of course that pissed him off "WHAT DID YOU SAY EXTRA? OF COURSE IM NOT OBSESSED WITH YOU, YOUR ANNOYING!" You chuckled at his comment and walked away with a huge grin on your face.

هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه

𝐘𝗼𝐮 finally entered your classroom and sat behind the blonde, of course he was pissed he always was. You thought that maybe you should try and talk to people but before you knew it a red haired dude was staring at you with a huge toothy smile "HI MY NAME IS KIRISHIMA ITS NICE TO MEET YOU!" He practically yelled. You gave him a soft smile and said "y/n, y/n l/n."

هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه

𝐈𝐭 was already lunch time and your stomach was growling, you silently cursed at yourself for skipping breakfast. You sat down at an empty table, not really feeling like trying to make friends "Y/N! WANNA SIT WITH US?" Oh Kirishima, you thought for a second but then accepted his invitation.