ᖴIᘜᕼT ᗰᗴ!

You walked into your classroom, the past few days haven't been very exciting and you've been itching for some action. You were quickly snapped out of your thoughts when aizawa walked into the room "Throw on your hero costumes then follow me, we'll be doing some sparring today. This will also help me determine where you stand based off skill level." You looked around to see your whole class practically beaming from excitement.

And you see bakugou with that stupid big smirk on his face.
__________

"Bakugou and Y/n your up, don't disappoint me." You were beaming 'finally ill be able to put him in his place.' You walked into the field where you and Bakugou would start sparring. Of course he bad that signature smirk on his face, like he somehow already won. But you had the upper hand here, he didn't know Jack shit about your quirk or fighting style, but you knew every single thing you could about his.

"WHAT ARE YOU STANDING THERE FOR DUMBASS? FIGHT ME ALREADY" He started charging at you. But you were too fast for him he completely ran past you giving you the upper hand. You jumped up placing your foot on his back making him fall over on his stomach, then you quickly walked infront of him and pulled him up by his shirt placing one of your knives against his throat "I really did over estimate you.. Bakugou, Katsuki." "Alright that's enough students, good job y/n." You gave him a small smile then let go of him, letting his face fall to the ground giving him a mouth full of dirt.

__________

While you were walking out the gates of U.A to return home you saw none other than Bakugou waiting there for you "Pretty boy, I just kicked your ass. If your planning on murdering me just do it already and stop being such a pissbaby." "HEY WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME DUMBASS? WHAT YOU DID WAS FOUL AND YOU KNOW IT, YOU DIDNT EVEN USE YOUR STUPID QUIRK, ONE DAY WERE GOING TO FIGHT AND YOU'RE GOING TO GO ALL OUT DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" "Yeah, yeah whatever just stop barking already you fucking pomeranian." "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME SHITTY GIRL?" You sighed and walked passed him, of course he followed you since your houses were near eachother.