"Tᕼᗴ ᗷᗩKᑌ ᔕᑫᑌᗩᗪ?"

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 Baku squad?" You cringed at the name but it was seemingly fitting, but of course Bakugo was ruining your mood "Oh would you shutup? The name isn't that big of a deal!" Bakugo growled, you decided to ignore  him just to piss him off even more.

هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه

Besides that everyone else seemed nice, you learned their names aswell Mina, Denki, Kirishima,Sero and of course Bakugo.

Time skip brought to you by grammarly

Everyone agreed to walk home together so you waited at the gates for everyone to arrive, you waved to Mina who was just walking to the gates "Hey y/n!" She said with a huge smile on her face. Soon enough everyone arrived and surprisingly all of your homes were in the same direction.

It was almost dark now and it was just you and Bakugo you wondered if you lived on the same street as him "Hey extra, are you fucking following me?" He asked sternly. You let out an annoyed sigh "Why would I follow you, have you ever thought we live on the same fucking street? Big talk for someone who can't use common sense."  You said in an annoyed tone, Bakugo let out a "tch." Before you knew it you were infront of your apartment complex, Bakugo kept walking so you decided to say something to piss him off "See you later Boom Boy!" You said I a mocking tone. Bakugo stopped dead in his tracks and turned around, you could almost see smoke coming out of his ears, you give him a quick smile before walking up the stairs to your apartment.

💥𝐁𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝐁𝗼𝐲💥 (𝐟𝐞𝗺 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝗼)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें