Chapter 1

Val's POV

I woke up to the sound of a baby's laughter. And that only meant one thing.

A fairy was born.

All the fairies, including myself fly to the pixie dust tree. Once we arrive, we all sit down with our talent group.

Clank, Bobble, and I are the only tinker fairies that are heading to the pixie dust tree since the other tinker fairies are working.

But Clank and Bobble aren't here yet, so I sit by myself.

Just then, two dandelion petals land in the center of the pixie dust tree.

I was surprised to see two petals. I have usually seen one fairy born at a time, but not two.

Anyways, Terence, a dust keeper fairy, flies over to the flower petals and pours pixie dust on them.

The two dandelion petals transform into two fairies. A boy and a girl. They both have yellow hair, so I can assume that they are siblings.

Every fairy, and myself, say hi and hello to the new fairies.

"Hello?" The two new fairies say in unison.

Just then, Queen Clarion arrives to the occasion.

"Born of laughter, clothed in cheer. Happiness has brought you here. Welcome to Pixie Hollow. I trust you found your way all right." Queen Clarion says to the new fairies.

"I think so." The girl says while the boy nods.

"Now let's see about those wings." Queen Clarion says before putting pixie dust on both of their wings.

It was time for them to test out their wings.

Queen Clarion holds the girl's hand with her left hand, and the boy's with her other hand.

Both fairies start flapping their wings and fly around for a few seconds.

Afterwards, toadstools appear around the new fairies.

Each fairy from each talent put something that symbolizes them on a toadstool.

A few examples can be a water drop from the water fairies, a flower from the garden fairies, and so on.

I fly to one of the toadstools and place down a hammer to represent the tinker fairies.

"What are these things?" The boy asks.

"They will help you find your talent, little one." Queen Clarion answers.

"But how will we know which one is...?" The girl starts to ask.

"You'll know." Queen Clarion says before gesturing for them to go to the toadstools.

Both fairies went their own way to pick an item from a toadstool. But so far, they didn't find their talent.

They soon pass by each other to try the other talents, but as they pass by the hammer I placed down, it started to glow.

This surprised a lot of us.

The hammer started to float over to the both of them. And once they both put their hands on the hammer, it glowed really bright.

It was shocking to see how bright it glowed. It didn't glow that bright when I got my talent.

Everyone start cheering for the new fairies, who are now tinker fairies.

"Whoa, never seen one glow that much before." Silvermist says as she, Iridessa, Fawn, and Rosetta fly over and sit next to me.

"Yeah. Even for Vidia." I add while glancing at Vidia, who was sitting with the other fast flying fairies.

The toadstools disappear and Queen Clarion flies over to the new fairies.

"Come forward, tinker fairies, and welcome the newest member of your talent guild. Tinkerbell and Manic." Queen Clarion says before disappearing into pixie dust.

"That my cue, girls. See you later." I say to my friends before flying down to the new fairies named Tinkerbell and Manic.

And once I land in front of them, Bobble and Clank arrive as well.

"Hello, Tinkerbell and Manic. I am Val. And these two behind me are Clank and Bobble." I say as I introduce myself and my tinker friends.

"We are pleased as a pile of perfectly polished pots you are here." Bobble says to Tinkerbell and Manic.

"Uh, me too." Tinkerbell says.

"Same here." Manic says.

"Come along, Tinkerbell and Manic. There is so much that we need to show you." I say before flying over the pixie dust tree.

Clank, Bobble, Tinkerbell, and Clank follow right behind me.

This is going off to a great start.

Here's the first chapter. Sorry if it's short. But I hope you like it.