Chapter 2

Val's POV

We are now showing Tinkerbell and Manic around Pixie Hollow.

"You've arrived at a most wondrous and glorious time." Clank says to them.

"Really? Why?" Tinkerbell asks.

"Why, it's almost time for the changing of the seasons. You see, here in Pixie Hollow, there are different realms for every time of year." Bobble explains.

"Yup. And there's one up ahead." I say as we fly by the Winter Woods.

"Winter Woods. It's always cold here." Clank says.

"Look there. Snowflake and frost fairies returning home for-" Bobble starts to say.

"For some well-deserved rest." Clank finished for Bobble.

"They have just finished bringing winter into the world." I say.

We soon fly away from the Winter Woods and start heading towards the Autumn region.

"It's the up season for the Autumn fairies too." Bobble says.

"Always practicing that perfect shade of amber." Clank says as we pass by a few fairies who are painting some leaves.

We leave the Autumn region and fly towards the Summer region.

"And the fairies of Summer Glade still have plenty of time to get ready." Bobble says.

"But not as much as the Autumn fairies of course." Clank adds.

"Yes, Clank. Because right now, fairies of ever talent are preparing for my favorite season, springtime." Bobble says.

Bobble is right. Spring is coming up next. And it is also my favorite season.

We pass by a few fairies getting ready for Spring. Iridessa and the light fairies are making rainbows, Rosetta is collecting flower seeds, and Fawn and the animal fairies are painting the ladybugs.

"Come on, Tinkerbell and Manic. You need to see where we live." I say as I fly ahead.

We fly over a hill full of pink flowers and hover above where we live.

"Welcome to Tinkers Nook." I say to Tinkerbell and Manic.

"Wow." Tinkerbell and Manic say in unison as they stare into the distance.

I was about to say something but Clank motions for them to look down.

Tinkerbell and Manic do so and see Tinkers Nook, with all the Tinker fairies at work.

"Oh." Tinkerbell says.

We all fly down to Tinker's Nook and show Tinkerbell and Manic around.

It soon came to a point where we were showing them their house. And their house is different from everyone else's.

Since there is two of them, their house has two rooms. One for each of them.

They start looking around in amazement.

"We'll let you two get settled in. Come down to the workshop when you are ready. Fairy Mary would like to meet you." I say while walking out of the house.

Afterwards, I fly down towards the workshop, with Clank and Bobble following behind me.

Clank, Bobble, and I were in the workshop. I finished my work already, so I just watched Clank and Bobble fix a wheel on one of the wagons that we are going to use.

It soon came to a point where the two start arguing about what twigs to use for the repair.

I smile while shaking my head.

I always have to put up with these two all the time. But it's worth being friends with them.

I soon notice two fairies land nearby.

It was Tinkerbell and Manic. They looked a little different from when we last saw them. Well, Tinkerbell looked more different than before.

They both changed their outfits, and Tinkerbell changed her hairstyle by tying her hair in a bun.

"Who's those two?" Clank asks.

Seriously? He doesn't recognize them?

"It's Tinkerbell and Manic, you snail brain." Bobble says to Clank.

Clank then has an expression of realization.

This causes Tinkerbell, Manic, and I to laugh.

"Wow. Everyone seems so busy." Tinkerbell says while looking around.

"Well, Spring won't spring itself." Clank says.

"Indeed. And we tinkers are a big part of it." Bobble adds.

I nod my head in agreement. "Yup. We fix, craft, and create all sorts of things."

"When preparing for Spring, we do all this and more." Clank says while he and Bobble shows Tinkerbell and Manic all the things we do.

"You can never get bored of being a tinker." I add.

"So you see, we help fairies of every talent with our creations." Bobble says to Tinkerbell and Manic.

We soon hear Fairy Mary enter the workshop. "Unfortunately, all those fairies are out of luck this year. Unless we can actually deliver these things to them. The wagon repairs are finished?" She asks Clank and Bobble.

Clank and Bobble look at each other with worry before standing side by side in front of the wagon.

"Uh, yes, Fairy Mary." Clank says nervously.

"Tip top shape." Bobble says afterwards.

"No wheel missing. Whatsoever." Clank adds.

I quietly face palm.

"Then let's see it." Fairy Mary says to the boys.

Clank and Bobble were getting nervous and start to stammer.

I know that they are not going to get out of this situation. So I step in. "You have to meet Tinkerbell and Manic." I say while pointing to the siblings.

"What? Who?" Fairy Mary asks while facing them.

"They're new." I say while standing next to them.

"Hi." Manic says.

"Nice to meet you." Tinkerbell says.

"Ah, new fairies we can lavish all our tinkering wisdom and expertise." Fairy Mary says with excitement. "Let me see those hands."

Tinkerbell and Manic extend their hands out to Fairy Mary.

Fairy Mary grabs each of their hands and observes them. "So dainty. Don't worry, dears. We'll build up those tinker muscles in no time."

This is going on pretty well. I just hope Clank and Bobble don't get in trouble for not fixing the wheel on the wagon.

"Now, boys. The deliveries." Fairy Mary says to Clank and Bobble while turning around to face the wagon.

Clank and Bobble quickly stand in front of the wheel like before.

"Aye, we're on it." Bobble says. "As a matter of fact, we're heading out right this second."

"But we've only got one wheel." Clank whispers to Bobble.

"What was that?" Fairy Mary asks while turning around to face them again.

"Uh, nothing really... uh... Clank was just asking... if... uh..." Bobble starts to say nervously.

"If Manic and I can go as well." Tinkerbell says before Bobble can finish.

"Yes!" Bobble and Clank say in agreement.

"Very well. Get on with it then." Fairy Mary says before flying off.

At least Tinkerbell and Manic get to have their first experience as tinker fairies.