𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

[Author's POV]

[Author's POV]

She stopped walking, a few steps away from where Chenle's sitted.She turned to face him, face contorted with confusion.

"What?"

Chenle smirked, realizing how she concluded that their conversation is better off unkown to others,"And that's how you make someone stop ignoring you"

"So you can't avoid me now"

She clicked her tongue, finally realizing the bit of mistake she made.Huffing, she walked away only to be held back.

And the first thing that flashed her mind was those cheesy cliche bullshit that happens in dramas, making Hyunjae pull her hand away.

"Sky I know noona already told you about that night..Can I explain my side now?", as Chenle repeatedly chant 'please say yes' on his mind, she nodded slowly, heading to the elevator

"Well.. Sungchan's actuall-"

"BALLELI!!", both turned their head to the origin of the booming loud voice that resonated around the hallway.

And as expected it's none other than, Jung Sungchan.

As the tallest tower among them, maintaining his friendly smile as the elevator's door shut."I see Chenle sunbaenim is here!Annyeong!", before he turned his gaze to the girl, "Excited?"

"Bout that uh..Just..Give me a minute, I just have to..uh talk with Chenle"

He then quickly spared a glance at Chenle once more before nodding,"Ah..arajji"

As her mind kept on going around how she'd ask about the scene yesterday after he explained  his story about that night, the lights began to flicker.

Then it went out.

She frantically pressed the glowing red button with the bell.Repeatedly muttering 'useless' as she pressed other buttons in hopes of getting the intercom working.

"Guess our dear creator in heaven' s finally siding with me", she whipped her head towards the clapping boy.